Rhino stomps with force sufficient to disrupt time, tumbling enemies around him in stasis.
|Strength:150 / 300 / 500 / 800 (damage)|
|Duration:3 / 4 / 5 / 8 s|
|Range:15 / 18 / 22 / 25 m|
|Misc:80% / 90% / 95% / 97.5% (slow)|
- Rhino stomps the ground with tremendous force, immediately dealing 150 / 300 / 500 / 800 Blast damage in a ? / ? / ? / 5 meter radius.
- After a short delay, 150 / 300 / 500 / 800 Blast damage is inflicted to all enemies within a radius of 15 / 18 / 22 / 25 meters. Affected enemies will have their movement speed and fire/attack rate reduced by 80% / 90% / 95% / 97.5% over a duration of 3 / 4 / 5 / 8 seconds.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage bypasses obstacles in the environment and does not diminish with distance.
- Affected enemies suffer a knockdown and are placed in stasis before hitting the ground.
- Stasis duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- This second instance of damage suffers by a small time delay that depends on how many enemies are affected within its range. This is due to the processing of the actual game, as enemies are being considered to be affected for stun and damage within the vicinity (e.g., 15+ enemies = 1 second delay, 25+ enemies = 2 second delay).
- Rhino Stomp can be used while sliding but not while climbing a wall or executing a front flip.
- Can be recast while active; however, enemies already affected by Rhino Stomp will not have their stasis duration reset and are only damaged by the initial short-range burst.
- Any ragdolling (e.g. Sonicor or Crowd Dispersion) will break its effect.
- Main article: Reinforcing Stomp
|Rank||Iron Skin Health Restored||Cost|
- With maximized radius, Stomp can be used for both crowd control of high level enemies and clearing rooms of low level enemies.
- The initial close range blast can break storage containers and reinforced glass on Corpus Ship.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 24.48 seconds.
- Reduces range to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 3.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 70 meters.
- Reduces damage to 320.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 2984.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 2584.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces duration to 5.8 seconds.