|Dropped by|| Sling-Stone Event Reward|
Tier 1/2/3 Survival Reward
Rifle Ammo Mutation converts any unused ammo type into Rifle Ammo.
|Rank||Conversion (Pistol)||Conversion (Shotgun/Sniper)||Cost||Conclave|
- This mod was originally given to players who participated the Sling-Stone Event.
- As of Update 10.3, this mod can be obtained as a Tier 2 Survival reward at 20 minutes or more.
- As of Update 10.5, this mod can be obtained as a Tier 1 and 3 Survival reward at 20 minutes or more.
- Mod can also be acquired through Excavation missions.
- Occasionally stops working if used with Ignis. (Unconfirmed)
- Will only convert ammo to Rifle ammo if you have your Primary out.
- Will only convert Pistol Ammo to Rifle Ammo if your Pistol Ammo is full.
- May convert much more than 10 rounds on larger pickups.
- Functions with the Carrier Sentinel's Vacuum, and will suck up unused drops if needed.
- Like any mutation, you have to have the weapon equipped in order to mutate ammo. If you switch to another weapon, you will not be able to pick up non-rifle ammo to fill your rifle.
- Good for weapons with poor ammo economy like the Amprex and the Grakata.
- Converted ammunition is denoted by a symbol.
- Maximum rank was increased to 5 by Update 15.6.0.