Rifle Amp is an Aura that increases the damage dealt with rifles.
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Power
- As stated on the mod description Rifle Amp increases rifle damage, but it also affects bows, sniper rifles and launchers (Ogris, Penta, etc.). Shotguns do not benefit from this mod.
- Rifle Amp adds to the base damage as
- Rifle Damage = Base Damage × (1 + Serration + Heavy Caliber + Rifle Amp)
- Therefore, the actual bonus from a maxed rifle amp is only +(27 ÷ (1 + Damage Bonus ))%, where Damage Bonus is the damage bonus from Serration and Heavy Caliber as a decimal fraction. That's +12.3% for a 7/10 Serration, +10.2% for a maxed Serration, and +6.3% for a maxed Serration and maxed Heavy Caliber.
- Assuming a maxed Serration and no Heavy Caliber is equipped on the rifle, without damage type modifiers, against an armored enemy, it will deal more damage with than with Rifle Amp if the target's armor is higher than 134. For a damage type that has a +75% bonus against the target's armor type, Corrosive Projection surpasses Rifle Amp if armor is higher than 536.
- Can be stacked with other members using this aura, for a total of +108% additive damage bonus.
- , a damage increasing Aura specifically for sniper rifles.
|Vazarin||• • •|
|Naramon||• • • • • • • • • •|
|Unreleased||• • • • • • •|