- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The damage bonus from Rift Torrent stacks additively with base damage mods such as Serration, Hornet Strike, Pressure Point.
- Ex. Damage == Base Damage * (Rift Torrent + Serration)
- Each enemy affected by Rift Surge will increase Limbo's damage by 30% at max Rank. The damage is displayed as a buff with the current percentage.
- The extra damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- If an enemy affected by Rift Surge dies, the bonus will be updated to the current amount of enemies affected.
- The buff has no duration, as long as there are enemies still affected by Rift Surge.
- Limbo will get the buff removed when exiting and added upon entering the Rift instantly.
- There is currently a bug at Hotfix 20.0.5 that gives an increasing buff even if no creatures are affected by Rift Surge.  There are also reports of the mod not giving the said extra damage at all. 
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases surge duration to 76.5 seconds and banish duration to 55.08 seconds.
- Reduces surge range to 8.5 meters and banish radius to 1.7 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces surge duration to 10 seconds and banish duration to 7.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases surge range to 70 meters and banish radius to 14 meters.
- Reduces extra damage to 12%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases extra damage to 111.9%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases extra damage to 96.9%.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces surge duration to 18.13 seconds and banish duration to 13.05 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- ↑ https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776647-update-20-bug-report-megathread/?do=findComment&comment=8541664
- ↑ https://forums.warframe.com/topic/779484-limbo-bugs/