- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Each enemy affected by Rift Surge will increase Limbo's damage by 30% at max Rank. The damage is displayed as a buff with the current percentage.
- If an enemy affected by Rift Surge dies, the bonus will be updated to the current amount of enemies affected.
- The buff remains active as long as there are enemies affected by Rift Surge.
- The damage bonus from Rift Torrent stacks additively with damage mods such as Serration and the modified damage can be calculated using the following formula:
- Modified Damage = Base Damage × (1 + Rift Torrent Bonus × (1 + Ability Strength) × Number of Affected Enemies + Damage Mods
- Limbo will lose the buff when exiting but will instantly regain it upon entering the Rift Plane.
- Players can sometimes receive a damage buff even when no enemies are affected by Rift Surge.
- At times, players will not receive the damage bonus at all. 
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases surge duration to 76.5 seconds and banish duration to 55.08 seconds.
- Reduces surge range to 8.5 meters and banish radius to 1.7 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces surge duration to 10 seconds and banish duration to 7.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases surge range to 70 meters and banish radius to 14 meters.
- Reduces extra damage to 12%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases extra damage to 123.6%.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- ↑ https://forums.warframe.com/topic/776647-update-20-bug-report-megathread/?do=findComment&comment=8541664
- ↑ https://forums.warframe.com/topic/779484-limbo-bugs/