The Ripkas are chainsaw fists originally designed for cutting scrap metal and overgrown wildlife, but function well enough for close combat, with decent critical potential and a high ratio of Slash damage.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price: 20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage - effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Good critical chance, ideal for Berserker-related builds.
- Good status chance.
- High ground finisher attack damage that attacks multiple times in quick succession, with a high chance of inflicting status effects.
- Can use the Ripkas-exclusive Hunter's Bonesaw mod.
- Low Impact and Puncture, making it less effective against shielded and armored enemies respectively.
- Slow attack speed.
- Short range.
- See Category:Ripkas Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ripkas Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Ripkas requires Tellurium for construction, which is a resource only found on Archwing missions, submersible missions on Uranus, or Alerts.
- The Ripkas require the Ankyros and Dual Cleavers weapons to build. The total materials required to fully build this weapon include: 700 Nano Spores, 1,900 Salvage, 1,400 Ferrite, 1,350 Alloy Plate, 2 Tellurium, 1 Forma, along with 150,000 Credits.
- Despite the codex entry referring to them as Fists, the Ripkas are in fact Claws.
- Further confusion may be caused by the Four Riders stance (which features the Ripkas on its stance card), which initially had a version that could be equipped on Fists as well as Claws.
- Strangely, the Ripkas require the Tenno-made Ankyros to craft, rather than the Grineer-made Furax.
- While and shortly after attacking, the upper part of the Ripkas' blades will give off a flaming halo effect the color of which is affected by the weapon's energy color.