Grants all nearby Warframes increased damage for a short duration.
|Strength:10% / 15% / 25% / 50%|
|Range:15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m|
- Rhino lets out a forceful roar, increasing the damage output of his allies within 15 / 20 / 22 / 25 meters. Affected allies will gain 10% / 15% / 25% / 50% bonus damage to all sources over a duration of 30 seconds.
- Damage boost is affected by Ability Strength.
- The damage buff grants a multiplicative bonus that's applied to a Warframe's total damage including weapon damage and ability damage (e.g., with a maxed Intensify and a weapon that inflicts 250 total damage, a rank-3 Roar will increase the weapon's total damage to 250 × (1 + 0.5 × 1.3) = 412.5.
- While Warframe ability damage is increased, Roar does not increase a Warframe's Ability Strength. As such, Iron Skin does not gain durability from Roar.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Radius is affected by Ability Range.
- The effects of Roar are applied to Rhino, Tenno, Companions, Hostages, Shadows, Specters, and hacked Shockwave MOAs.
- Allies only need to be in range at the time Roar is cast to gain its effects.
- Roar cannot be recast while active.
- Main article: Piercing Roar
- Increases the damage any ally deals from any source, so weapon damage as well as ability damage for the duration of the skill.
- To gain the buff the ally needs be in range at the time of casting, entering it afterwards will not grant the damage boost.
- The ally does not need to stay in range to keep the buff for its full duration.
- Regardless of the range the caster will always get the buff.
- Multiple Roars do not stack.
- A stronger Roar will overwrite a weaker one.
- However if a weaker is cast, so that it last longer than a stronger (i.e., it is cast right before the stronger ran out or has higher duration due to increased Ability Duration) it will boost the damage after the stronger ran out.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 91.8 seconds.
- Reduces range to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 70 meters.
- Reduces damage bonus to 20%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage bonus to 186.5%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage bonus to 161.5%.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 21.75 seconds.