|A jagged crystalline ore. Gives off radiant energy.|
Rubedo is an uncommon component that can be found on Phobos, Earth, Pluto, Europa, Sedna and the Orokin Void regions. It is usually found in quantities of 15 to 25, and is a key ingredient in the production of Warframe Chassis and Helmets as well as many weapons. Although Rubedo is an uncommon resource, most recipes that use it require extremely large amounts, making it a highly farmed resource.
Blueprints Requiring Rubedo
|By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 30 for 450 Rubedo.|
These are based on opinions and may not be 100% true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- Earth Major looting locations include Oro, Pacific, Eurasia and Gaia. It drops in the normal quantities. The infested maps seem to be best for farming as the vast amount of enemies thrown at you can be killed and farmed for Rubedo along with the chests and lockers around the map. Cambria is also a great place because of the continuous amount of low level enemies, it is also a great place for T2 and T3 Void keys.
- The Europa map, Valefor, drops a high amount of Rubedo but requires a higher level than Earth maps. You usually receive 150-200 rubedo per 5-wave run.
- On Europa, the Defense mission, Eligor, also has large amounts of Rubedo. A high level is required though.
- The Phobos map Kepler, Drops high quantities of Rubedo and Alloy Plate.
- Orokin Void Survival and Defense missions will yield more than 1,000+ per 20 minutes/waves.
- Since Update 7.9, resource drops on Europa missions seem to have a near 100% chance of being Rubedo. This may be a bug.
- Rubedo is a Latin word for "redness" and was used in alchemy to define the fourth and final stage in the Magnum Opus, the process by which one creates a philosophers' stone.
- Unrefined Rubedo is physically similar to Salt.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Omega Isotopes • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Beacons • Nav Coordinates|