Summon two elemental stone brawlers to the melee. Summoning petrifies enemies in close proximity to Atlas. When finished, Rumblers collapse into a pile of healing Rubble.
|Strength:50 / 150 / 250 / 500 (armor)|
500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250 (explosion damage)
500 / 750 / 1000 / 1200 (health)
800 / 1000 / 1400 / 2000 (melee damage)
200 / 250 / 350 / 500 (rock damage)
|Duration:15 / 20 / 30 / 45 s (Rumbler duration)|
|Range:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (stone radius)|
3 / 4 / 5 / 6 m (explosion radius)
1 (speed multiplier)
|Misc:2 (number of Rumblers)|
10 s (stone duration)
1 (Rubble dropped on death per Rumbler)
≤ 50 (Rubble health/armor given)
- Atlas summons his 2 earthly elemental golems as he instantly petrifies all enemies into stone within a 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters radius for 10 seconds. Once summoned, the Rumblers will roam the battlefield seeking nearby enemies to attack, lasting for 15 / 20 / 30 / 45 seconds, until killed, or manually detonated.
- Number of Rumblers summoned is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Stone radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Rumbler duration is affected by Ability Duration, while stone duration is not.
- Cast delay of 2.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Petrifying occurs instantly when Atlas begins his casting animation.
- Each Rumbler possesses 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1200 Health, 50 / 150 / 250 / 500 Armor, and a speed multiplier of 1. Rumblers inflict 800 / 1000 / 1400 / 2000 Impact damage and staggers the target backward with each melee attack; they can occasionally throw stones that home in at enemies to inflict 200 / 250 / 350 / 500 Impact damage and knock away the target in a ragdoll state.
- Physical size of each Rumbler along with their health, armor, and all sources of damage are affected by Ability Strength. Health and armor are also affected by Warframe health, shield, and armor mods.
- Rumbler health uses the following expression when accounting for Ability Strength: Modified Health = Health × (1 + Base Health Bonus + Base Shield Bonus + Ability Strength).
- For example, with Vitality, Redirection, Intensify, and Atlas all at max rank, rank-3 Rumblers will have a modified health of 1200 × (1 + 2 + 4.4 + 2 + 4.4 + 0.3) = 16920.
- Atlas' rank influences Rumbler health as the "Base Health Bonus" and "Base Shield Bonus" in the expression are referring to bonuses applied to Atlas' respective base stats. As Atlas at max rank will have 300 health and 300 shields (from 100 health and shields at rank 0), the +200% health and shield increase will also apply to Rumbler health.
- Rumbler armor uses the following expression when accounting for Ability Strength: Modified Armor = Armor × (1 + Base Armor Bonus + Ability Strength).
- Speed multiplier is affected by Ability Range and cannot fall below 0.5 or exceed 1.5 under any circumstances.
- If the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default Blast damage to enemies within a radius of 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 meters. ) or Atlas becomes incapacitated, active Rumblers will self-destruct and inflict 500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250
- On death by duration end, when killed by enemy, or when manually detonated, each Rumbler will drop 1 piece of Rubble that restores 50 health or provides 50 bonus armor when picked up by Atlas.
- Rumbler Rubble provides reduced amounts of health or armor if Rumblers sustained damage to their health before expiring.
- Rubble dropped per Rumbler, health restored, and bonus armor provided are not affected by Ability Strength.
- Synergy: Casting Petrify on injured Rumblers will instantly restore their health pool to 100%.
- Rumblers are immune to status effects, such as knockdowns and Bleed procs, but can be staggered.
- While melee kills by the Rumblers are considered melee kills by Atlas, they do not contribute to the Melee Combo Counter.
- Rumblers have collision detection for enemies only. Atlas and allies can move through Rumblers unobstructed.
- Atlas can maintain only two Rumblers at a time.
- The number of active Rumblers is displayed in the HUD beside Atlas' shield and health indicators, and waypoints are displayed onscreen for each active Rumbler.
- Main article: Titanic Rumbler
The Rumbler will occasionally smash the ground to attract nearby enemies.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 137.7 seconds.
- Reduces speed multiplier to 0.5 and petrify/explosion radius to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 18 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases speed multiplier to 1.5 and petrify/explosion radius to 16.8 meters.
- Reduces Rumbler health to 6480, Rumbler armor to 700, melee damage to 800, rock damage to 200, and explosion damage to 500.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases Rumbler health to 10476, Rumbler armor to 2365, melee damage to 7460, rock damage to 1865, and explosion damage to 4662.5.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases Increases these values respectively to 9876, 2115, 6460, 1615, and 4037.5.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces duration to 32.63 seconds.
- With maximized Vitality, Redirection and Primed Vigor, increases Rumbler health to 21840
- Adding Maximized Ability Strength to this, increases Rumbler health to 26316.
- With maximized Steel Fiber and Armored Agility, increases Rumbler armor to 1275.
- Adding Maximized Ability Strength to this, increases Rumbler armor to 3140.