Archwing Rush Missions have players navigate the trench run within the time limit to destroy up to 3 Corpus transports before they escape.
The route to the loading dock contains several Corpus Stasis Mines which will fire an electric beam at players who fly too close, slowing them down.
Upon reaching the loading dock, an objective waypoint will appear on the next transport to depart. Two small Nemes drones (Nemes Ranger and Nemes Scout) floating near a transport will provide it with shields that protect it from damage. Players have to destroy these drones before destroying the transports.
When the timer is up, if none of the transports have been destroyed, the mission will end in a failure. If at least one transport was destroyed in time, an extraction point appears in the loading dock area.
Mission rewards are based on the number of transports destroyed:
- Destroying 1 transport results in Rotation A
- Destroying 2 transports results in Rotation B
- Destroying 3 transports results in Rotation C
|Rotation A||Rotation B||Rotation C|
|150 Endo||14.29%||150 Endo||77.44%||400 Endo||8.6%|
|Furor||14.29%||Blazing Steel||3.76%||Lith B2 Relic||8.6%|
|Galvanized Blade||14.29%||Cutting Edge||3.76%||Lith C2 Relic||8.6%|
|Glacial Edge||14.29%||Efficient Transferral||3.76%||Lith H2 Relic||8.6%|
|Poisonous Sting||14.29%||Extend||3.76%||Lith N3 Relic||8.6%|
|Sudden Impact||14.29%||Superior Defenses||3.76%||Lith S7 Relic||8.6%|
|Tempered Blade||14.29%||System Reroute||3.76%||Lith T1 Relic||8.6%|
|Lith V3 Relic||8.6%|
|Lith Z1 Relic||8.6%|
- Kepler, Phobos
Up to date as of Update 22.18
- Familiarizing oneself with dashing and using the afterburner allows players to travel quickly through the trench.
- Using the Afterburner often is not suggested for inexperienced players as it will make the Archwing difficult to control and therefore, more susceptible to collisions.
- Destroying Stasis Mines will simplify flying through the trench.
- Alternatively, players can build up enough speed to pass by them with minimal disruption to their momentum.
- The Itzal Archwing may help due to its high base Flight Speed of 1.20. Blink will teleport players forward, helping players save time and avoid Stasis Mine.
- Penumbra allows players to immediately stop their movement, allowing them to avoid collisions and perform quick, sharp turns.
- Amesha can negate the Stasis Mines' effect with Watchful Swarm, but only if Watchful Swarm is active before being affected caught by that mines.
- The mod Hyperion Thrusters increases flight speed.
- Equipping the mod can be counter-productive to newer players as the higher flight speed can make Archwings more difficult to control.
- The Lotus will announce when players reach the halfway point and when they are close to the loading dock. Comparing this to the starting time limit and remaining time allows players to gauge their progress along the route.
- Looking for electrical links connecting the drones and the transport will simplify locating them. (see image)
- The lines the Corpus Commander say depend on how fast players progress through the trench.
|PvE||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assassination • Assault • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Infested Salvage • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Recovery • Rescue • Rush • Sabotage (Deception, Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Sanctuary Onslaught • Spy • Survival • Trial|
|PvP||Duel • Solar Rail Conflict|
Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro
|Alert • Crossfire • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Quest • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure • Free Roam|