Sacrifice allows a Sentinel to revive its owner at the cost of its own life.
- Obtained from Ergo Glast by trading 75 Animo Beacons.
- Sacrifice returned as a reward sold by Nakak (as Operational Supply) in Cetus during the Operation: Plague Star event for 1,500 Operational Supply standing and 3,500.
- As of Hotfix 20.4.2, this mod now synergizes with Regen and its Primed Counterpart. In this case, the Sentinel revives its owner, and the Sentinel is immediately revived afterwards.
- Bear in mind that this will consume Regen "charges", meaning that -depending on the mod and/or its rank- the Sentinel will either die upon taking fatal damage or have one less chance to revive itself or its owner.
- As with Primed / Regen, Sacrifice synergizes well with Reawaken (Exlusive to Djinn Sentinel), though the player will have to wait through the 90 seconds delay to be revived again.
- This mod takes effect immediately after being downed during solo play or when the Bleedout timer reaches zero when playing in a squad.
- Due to the nature of Precepts, it is best to place Sacrifice in the very upper left slot, so the sentinel will not prioritize using other skills such as Crowd Dispersion or Ghost over reviving the player. For example, if a Shade has been modded to prioritize Ghost first, it cannot use Sacrifice to revive its owner until Ghost ends.
- For a short time after Update 10.6 this mod could have been acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods, including unreleased ones such as this one, became obtainable through transmutation. This was quickly fixed, but players who obtained the mod this way were allowed to keep them.