- Not to be confused with The Sacrifice quest.
Sacrifice allows a Sentinel to revive its owner at the cost of its own life.
- Obtained from Ergo Glast by trading 75 Animo Beacons.
- Sacrifice returned as a reward sold by Nakak (as Operational Supply) in Cetus during the Operation: Plague Star event for 1,500 Operational Supply standing and 3,500.
- As of Hotfix 20.4.2, this mod now synergizes with Regen and its Primed Counterpart. In this case, the Sentinel revives its owner, and the Sentinel is immediately revived afterwards.
- Bear in mind that this will consume Regen "charges", meaning that -depending on the mod and/or its rank- the Sentinel will either die upon taking fatal damage or have one less chance to revive itself or its owner.
- This mod takes effect immediately after being downed during solo play or when the Bleedout timer reaches zero when playing in a squad.
- For a short time after Update 10.6 this mod could have been acquired via Transmutation. This was due to a bug where all mods, including unreleased ones such as this one, became obtainable through transmutation. This was quickly fixed, but players who obtained the mod this way were allowed to keep them.