Blueprints Requiring Salvage
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice for finding the materials until better facts are proven.
- Elara (Survival) on Jupiter has a very high drop rate of Salvage. With a Necros (Desecrate) and a Chesa Kubrow with Animal Instinct, Scavenge, and Retrieve, as well as a nice AoE weapon like Ignis or Amprex, you can systematically go from room to room, and open most lockers and destroy all crates. This method should net you about 1000 Salvage per minute, as long as you still have lockers to open, and crates to destroy.
- Olympus (Mobile Defense) on Mars has a good drop rate of Salvage.
- The endless defense mission has a higher concentration of mobs and also contains a decent amount of storage containers and lockers, which also have a chance to drop Salvage.
- Carme (Mobile Defense) on Jupiter has a high chance to drop salvage, possibly as high as 2000 a run if you loot all of the containers and lockers.
- Io (Defense) and Callisto (Interception) on Jupiter also have a high drop rate of salvage - approx. 800 - 900 after each run to either wave 5, or round 1, respectively.
- Kappa (Mobile Defense) on Sedna, since Update 9.5.3, will drop Salvage in plentiful amounts.
- Remember to bring four people to maximize mob spawns, and any mob clearing abilities (such as Nova's Molecular Prime) to quickly wipe out mobs, making room for more spawns. Groups of three yield 500-700+, while groups of four meeting the above criteria yield 1000+ per run.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Kuva • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • |
Nitain Extract • Omega Isotopes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment • Synthula|
|Navigation||Nav Coordinates • Orokin Cipher|