The Sancti Magistar is the Syndicate variant of the Magistar, available from New Loka. It has the unique ability to heal allies when connecting with a melee charged attack, and also reduces damage from Status Effects for its wielder.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields and Grineer Machinery.
- Innate 10% Blast effect proc.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Staggers all enemies on normal attacks.
- Has an innate polarity slot.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Shattering Storm stance.
- High blocking percentage – parrying reduces frontal damage by 85%.
- Good critical chance.
- Sancti Magistar, compared to Magistar:
- See Category:Sancti Magistar Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sancti Magistar Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Sancti Magistar can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Flawless with New Loka and purchasing from its offerings with 125,000. As with all Syndicate weapon offerings, the Sancti Magistar is not included as a free offering option for reaching its respective access rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired by trading with other players. Note that in order to be tradable, a weapon must be unranked with no Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 8 or higher to acquire Sancti Magistar from any source, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
- When striking enemies with a charged attack, the Sancti Magistar emits a pulse that heals the wielder and all allies within a 15 meter radius. The amount of health restored is dependent upon the weapon's modded damage, affected by damage-enhancing mods like Pressure Point.
- The specific relationship between elemental damage mods and this healing, as well as the healing pulse's ability to critically strike, is currently unpublished, and testing is required.
- In testing the healing, the following was discovered: Increasing channeling damage, Adding Pressure Point and increasing critical damage all increase healing while physical damage mods and Spoiled Strike do not. There is also a bug where sometimes critical damage and combo counter damage do not count towards the healing.
- The healing pulse range is affected by Reach and Primed Reach.
- The healing pulse can heal cryopod Defense objectives, one of the few methods in the game capable of doing so.
- The Sancti Magistar reduces the damage dealt by Status Effects while it is held. While officially listed at 75%, the damage dealt by Status Effects is actually reduced by 50% (49.47% to be exact).
- The Status Effects damage reduction is applied as long the weapon is in your loadout regardless if it's held or not
Sancti Magistar Skins
See Also Edit
- Magistar, the base variant.