Sanctuary allows a Sentinel to create a shield around its master while they heal fallen allies.
- There is a ten-second cooldown period when the shield is destroyed.
- Gives the Sentinel 25 affinity for activating this ability.
- Despite having a polarity, this mod counts as a Sentinel Precept, but it will not disable any preexisting precepts installed.
- Only blocks projectiles (bullets, bolts, etc.), therefore less effective against Infested.
- Update 14.10 buffed the mod to a 10-level mod with a maximum shield health of 600. It is further increased by the level of the Calculated Redirection mod on your sentinel.
- If the bonus from the Calculated Redirection mod is applied in the same fashion as for the sentinels normal shield, the maximum shield health of Sanctuary can be 2250.
- As the mod is rare with 10 levels, it will cost a significant amount of endo and credits to upgrade.
- Does not block AoE damage such as the attacks from Napalms or Bombards.
- Consider placing this mod in the first or second slot of your Sentinel's mod slots, as your Sentinel must stop using any other precepts installed before using Sanctuary (ex. Dethcube must stop firing its weapon first before Sanctuary can be activated).