Become a whirling spiral of sand that sends enemies flying and devours those trapped in quicksand.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
|Strength:200 / 300 / 400 / 500|
|Range:8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m|
- Inaros spins with great speed, creating a storm that pulls in and lifts all enemies within a diameter (though the in game description lists the range as a "radius" rather than "diameter") of 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters and dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage per second to them, preventing them from moving or attacking before flinging them away. Inaros himself is unable to attack or activate other special abilities while Sandstorm is active, and his movement is slowed to 25% / 30% / 40% / 50% of his base speed. Sandstorm will also pull in nearby pickups while active. Enemies do 80% / 70% / 60% / 50% of their damage to Inaros while Sandstorm is active.
- Sandstorm is a channeled ability that consumes 10 energy per second for the duration it is active. This ability will remain active until the ability key is pressed again (default
), or Inaros' energy is depleted. Sandstorm also has an initial casting cost of 75 energy.
- Initial casting cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Energy per second is affected by both Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- While Sandstorm is active, Inaros cannot restore energy using Warframe abilities like Energy Vampire, Energy restoration mods and abilities like Energy Siphon and Energizing Dash, or pick up Energy orbs. However, Rage can still replenish energy upon Inaros taking damage.
- While active, Inaros cannot fire weapons, use other abilities, or perform parkour Maneuvers.
- If Sandstorm kills an enemy that is under the effects of Devour, a Sand Shadow will be created, which is a clone of the killed enemy that will fight alongside Inaros.
- Inaros will also heal himself while damaging enemies under the effects of Devour as if he were devouring them directly.
- Activation and deactivation delays of 1.5 seconds are affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Toggling will interrupt movement.
- Main article: Elemental Sandstorm
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration reduces channeling cost to 3.55 energy per second.
- Reduces range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 18.75 energy and channeling cost to 2.5 energy per second.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 42 meters.
- Reduces damage to 200 per second.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 1865 per second.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 1615 per second.
- Increases activation cost to 116.25 energy and channeling cost to 17.5 energy per second.
- If a Commander teleports with an Inaros in Sandstorm, the Inaros will no longer spin. This is only a visual bug and does not affect movement speed.
- The actual range is only half the listed amount. This may be a typo on the in-game skill description that DE has yet to address.