Become a whirling spiral of sand that sends enemies flying and devours those trapped in quicksand.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
|Strength:200 / 300 / 400 / 500|
|Range:8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m|
- Inaros spins with great speed, creating a storm that pulls in and lifts all enemies within a diameter (though the in game description lists the range as a "radius" rather than "diameter") of 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters and dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage per second to them, preventing them from moving or attacking before flinging them away. Inaros himself is unable to attack or activate other special abilities while Sandstorm is active, and his movement is slowed to 25% / 30% / 40% / 50% of his base speed. Sandstorm will also pull in nearby pickups while active. Enemies do 80% / 70% / 60% / 50% of their damage to Inaros while Sandstorm is active.
- Sandstorm is a channeled ability that consumes 10 energy per second for the duration it is active. This ability will remain active until the ability key is pressed again (default
), or Inaros' energy is depleted. Sandstorm also has an initial casting cost of 75 energy.
- Initial casting cost is affected by Power Efficiency.
- Energy per second is affected by both Power Efficiency and Power Duration.
- While Sandstorm is active, Inaros cannot restore energy using Warframe powers like Energy Vampire, Energy restoration mods and abilities like Energy Siphon and Energy Overflow, or pick up Energy orbs. However, Rage can still replenish energy upon Inaros taking damage.
- While active, Inaros cannot fire weapons, use other abilities, or perform parkour Maneuvers.
- If Sandstorm kills an enemy that is under the effects of Devour, a Sand Shadow will be created, which is a clone of the killed enemy that will fight alongside Inaros.
- Activation and deactivation delays of 1.5 seconds are affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Toggling will interrupt movement.
- Main article: Elemental Sandstorm
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration reduces channeling cost to 3.55 energy per second.
- Reduces range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces activation cost to 18.75 energy and channeling cost to 2.5 energy per second.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases range to 37.5 meters.
- Reduces damage to 200 per second.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 1745 per second.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 1495 per second.
- Increases activation cost to 116.25 energy and channeling cost to 17.5 energy per second.