- Fixed the Nidina Armor not sitting properly on Saryn or Saryn Prime with her Orphid Skin equipped.
- Fixed camera colliding with Saryn’s Molt.
- Fixed a script error with Saryn’s Spore ability.
- Fixed casting Saryn’s Molt in the Simulacrum allowing you to kill yourself.
Update: Octavia's Anthem
- Conclave: Saryn's Miasma damage increased in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue with latency and Saryn's Spores making the Spores look much larger than intended.
- Conclave: Fixed Saryn's Spores being cast without a target in Conclave refunding energy.
- Energy will now be refunded when the target dies between cast and effect on Saryn's Spores.
- Fixed Kuva Chest Plate clipping on Saryn and its Prime variant.
- Fixed infested maggot DoT and slow debuff not being removed from Saryn if she uses Molt while they are attached.
- Conclave: Reduced the damage of Saryn's Spores in Conclave.
- Casting speed Mods (Natural Talent) now affect Saryn’s Spores and Toxic Lash.
- Conclave: Fixed Saryn's Spore not functioning in Conclave.
- Fixed Saryn's Molt being a T-Pose.
Update: The War Within
- Prime: Fixed incorrect positioning of the Izvara Syandana on Saryn Prime.
- Fixed an issue with the Iliac Syandana not inheriting the molted effect when equipped on Saryn.
Update: Recurring Nightmares
- Prime: Fixed Saryn Prime’s skirt being permanently flipped up.
Update: The Index Preview
- Conclave: Arsenal now has Ability descriptions specific to Conclave for Saryn.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 2
- Prime: Adjusted the positioning for Porta Armour Leg Plates on Saryn Prime.
Update: The Silver Grove
- Conclave: Decreased duration and increased damage of Spores.
Update: Specters of the Rail
- Fixed being able to spam Miasma while moving if you cast it immediately after casting Toxic Lash.
- Prime: Fixed Saryn Prime’s head piece clipping.
- Fixed Spores disappearing when casted on Molt.
- Fixed the status effects of Toxic Lash not applying to finishers.
- Fixed badge placements on Saryn.
- Fixed the Mutalist Cernos not dealing damage to Spores, preventing them from being spread.
- Molt decoys will no longer be destroyed when Saryn enters a Nullifier bubble.
- Prime: Fixed a bright green visual FX showing on Saryn Prime when using Toxic Lash.
- Reduced the brightness of Saryn’s idle animation lens flare.
- Prime: Fixed Saryn Prime turning completely green when casting Miasma.
- Conclave: Increased range and damage of Miasma in Conclave.
- Saryn’s Venom will be able to properly spread and receive spores from nearby boss-type enemies.
- Prime: Fixed Saryn Prime’s Miasma displaying gore on enemies after gore has been disabled in the options menu.
- Prime: Saryn Prime released.
- Conclave: Fixed Saryn's Orphid Skin not properly displaying in the Conclave lobby diorama.
- Fixed issues with Saryn's Model clipping with a variety of attachments.
- Augment: Fixed Contagion Cloud not properly displaying its duration on proc.
- Spores no longer require a target in Conclave.
- Increased range of Spores to compensate for the new soft targeting mechanics and ability to miss.
- Fixed Molt displaying as in a t-pose for other players if created away from their view.
- Fixed icon tag in the description for Spores in the abilities page.
- Fixed Molt not properly using the Orphid Skin visual if the skin was equipped.
- Fixed Miasma's damage over time procs not triggering on enemies when cast immediately after a previous Miasma's DoTs have ended.
- Fixed Toxic Lash no longer functioning after killing an enemy affected by Spores.
- Fixed Range and Strength Mods having no effect on Molt explosion when toggled by the player.
- Fixed Molt exploding twice when killed by enemies. We've doubled the damage of Molt’s explosion as a result of fixing this bug.
- Fixed an issue where no energy was being returned from enemies affected by Spore while Toxic Lash was active if the melee strikes were lethal.
- Lethal strikes on Spore'd enemies with an active Toxic Lash will now regenerate energy as intended from the last hotfix.
- Conclave: Reduced the damage of Miasma.
- Reduced the particle FX on Spore when spreading between enemies to address performance issues.
- Doubled the duration of Molt.
- Spores now cost half normal energy when cast on Molt.
- Destroying an enemy affected by Spores with Toxic Lash will now restore 2 energy to Saryn.
- Toxic Lash can now be recast to refresh its duration.
- Fixed Miasma being able to be recast repeatedly after using Spores.
- Fixed Spores creating tiny Spores on some enemies.
- Instead of just disappearing on enemy death, Spores will now detonate at a reduced spread distance if the target dies.
- Toxic Lash can now proc multiple times.
- Fixed badges not sitting correctly on the Saryn Orphid Skin.
- Fixed an error that would occur during Spores detonation / spread.
- Saryn Revisited
- Spore Revisions
- Venom has been renamed to Spore.
- Guaranteed Viral proc on explosion of spores.
- If current host has a toxin Proc (i.e from Contagion or any other source), it will transfer that proc too.
- Damage ticks will be done every second, duration will affect how long the debuff is up.
- Increase base damage of the ability.
- Molt Revisions
- Spore can be cast on Molt, infects units which attack Molt.
- Miasma cast in range of Molt will feed into Molt, creating more damage on explosion.
- All Spores on Molt Clones will detonate and spread on the clone’s death.
- Toxic Lash Revisions
- Contagion has been renamed to Toxic Lash.
- Slightly increased the damage and duration of Toxic Lash.
- While Toxic Lash is active, there is a bonus damage reduction while blocking. This damage reduction is capped at 90%.
- Miasma Revisions
- Damage ticks will be done every second, Duration will affect how long the debuff is up.
- 100% more damage if target is affected by a Toxin proc (Toxic Lash guarantees a Toxin proc on impact).
- Enemies hit by Miasma when under the effects of Miasma will have the duration timer reset.
- General Revisions
- Saryn now has a passive 25% increased Status effect duration.
- Updated some visual FX on Saryn’s abilities.
- Saryn can now cast Spore and Toxic Lash while moving.
- Saryn’s base Armor is now 175.
- Saryn’s base Health is now 125.
- Saryn’s maximum Energy is now 150.
- Conclave: Contagion duration increased in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Venom in PvP.
- Increased the damage of Miasma in PvP.
- Fixed Saryn’s energy color not properly reflecting player customization on Venom.
- Fixed Molt not properly showing visuals when the player is wearing a new cape.
- Conclave: Saryn is now available for use in Conclave.
- Fixed Miasma making corpses invisible on use.
- Fixed Soma Prime not sitting properly on Saryn when holstered.
- Augment: Contagion - Contagion Cloud: Melee kills will leave behind a cloud of gas that deals 150 damage per second for 12 seconds within 2 meters.
- Augment: Increased duration of Venom Dose and reduced its damage to 100% (from 125%).
- Molt will now transfer enemies that ‘latch on’ to Warframes (Brood Mother Maggots, Swarm Moa Swarms, etc) instead of destroying them.
- Fixed Syandanas clipping through Saryn's clothing and armor.
- Fixed an issue with Venom not properly reflecting player’s energy color on cast.
- Augment: Molt - Regenerative Molt: After casting Molt, Saryn regenerates a percentage of health over time. Lasts 8 seconds, with healing occurring every 2 seconds.
- Molt now removes Brood Mother Maggots, Nanite Swarms, Seeker Latchers and Leeches.
- Added ability timer for Molt.
- Fixed Molt not dying properly when the ability expires. Also removed Molt image properly when Molt dies.
- Fixed instance when Molt’s decoy would not properly die at the end of the ability.
- Augment: Venom - Venom Dose: Casting Venom on allies will add Toxin damage to their attacks for x seconds.
- Miasma can now be cast mid-air.
- Fixed Infested Ancients and Grineer Scorpions from using their grapple pull ability on Saryn's Molt as it would not behave well.
- This also fixes a similar issue with Vay Hek’s beam-zap attack.
- Fixed an issue with enemy AI breaking if they attempted to use a grapple pull ability on Molt.
- Molt has received an Art and Effects overhaul.
- Molt now removes Procs and Status Effects when cast.
- Fixed chest armor positions for Saryn.
- Adjusted the positioning of Chest Armor on Saryn.
- Fixed an issue with the visuals on Venom appearing incorrectly.
- Fixed Saryn parts not properly being rewarded after defeating the Sedna Boss.
- Moult now causes radial damage when it is killed.
- Fixed Molt facing the wrong way and part of the effect not lasting its duration.
- Saryn fixes/buffs *actually* integrated. (11.5.0 notes).
- Venom now does viral damage.
- The Molt Decoy now gets increased health with fusion level.
- Increased Miasma's damage and changed to corrosive damage type.
- Increased Saryn's armor to 155 (from 125).
- Fixed Miasma to apply damage over time.
- Conclave: Fixed issue where destroying a Saryn Molt avatar would award players a kill.
- Added more of a visual indicator on Contagion.
- Fixed not being able to pop Venom orbs with Flux Rifle and Ignis.
- Fixed Miasma not dealing correct damage.
- Fixed Venom globes being impossible to shoot in certain situations.
- Fixed performance issues relating to Saryn’s Venom ability.
- Fixed performance issues relating to Venom orbs.
- Fixed Moult ability FX not showing on client.
- Fix for Clients receiving the Power In Use error when casting Venom.
- Fixed Molt not showing vfx on clients.
- Fix for Venom “Power in Use” bug.
- Fixed an issue with Poison, so that the globes now replicate correctly for clients.
- Moult now has a timer, was highly exploitable.
- Fixed Miasma not awarding XP or kills.
- Fixed Miasma not being affected by Continuity or Focus mods.
- Fixed Venom not being affected by Continuity mod.
- Increased the spread range of Venom.
- Moult will no longer expire after a set time, must be destroyed.
- Moult's decoy no longer holds a pistol.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.