Scavenger Drones appear as large yellow-green Ospreys. Aside from being able to fire lasers akin to the Fusion Drone (though with less damage), these drones are able to vacuum up dropped items nearby such as ammo or materials, and then release a bright-yellow Rippling Shockwave thereafter. Destroying this Osprey will not always drop loot that was confiscated.
- Spawn commonly on Themisto, Jupiter. Alad V's Assassination mission.
- Currently they are the rarest enemy in Warframe.
- Because of their pickup-stealing trait, Scavenger Drones are humorously referred to by the community as "trollspreys".
- Prior to Hotfix 126.96.36.199, Cephalon Suda's Assassination Squad used Scavenger Drones.
- In the Codex, all the variants of Scavenger Drone Eximus's appear in the same area. This will cause all the Scavenger Drones to pile up on top of each other.
- The Scavenger Drone's Codex and the Boiler Eximus's codex is where this is only seen to happen.
- Scavenger Drones will occasionally continue vacuuming items even after death, resulting in them sometimes sucking up and destroying their own loot.
|Crewmen||Comba • Crewman • Detron Crewman • Elite Crewman • Nullifier Crewman • Prod Crewman • Scrambus • Sniper Crewman • Tech|
|Walkers||Anti MOA • Denial Bursa • Drover Bursa • Fusion MOA • Isolator Bursa • MOA • Railgun MOA • Shockwave MOA|
|Ospreys||Attack Drone • Leech Osprey • Lynx Osprey • Mine Osprey • Oxium Osprey • Scavenger Drone • Sapping Osprey • Shield Osprey|
|Utility||Corpus Target • Corpus Turret • Laser Barrier • Lynx Turret • Nemes • Power Carrier • Ratel • Security Camera • Warden|
|Archwing||Attack Drone • Carrier • Corpus Stasis Mine • Corvette • Frigate • Gox • Locust Drone • Penta Ranger • Quanta Ranger • Ranger|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena Pack • Jackal • Lynx • Raptors • Razorback • The Sergeant • Zanuka Hunter|