The Scindo is a heavy war axe crafted by the Tenno. Reduced speed and agility is balanced by heavy, devastating strikes capable of connecting with multiple targets at once.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000.
Since Update 8, the blueprint can also be obtained through daily Login Rewards without having reached rank 2.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High base damage.
- Hits multiple targets at once (all targets caught in the arc of its swing).
- Hits in a wide radius (Like the Gram).
- Jump attack knocks enemies down - 6 meter AoE.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Rending Crane stance.
- Slow movement while swinging.
- Normal attacks have low damage against armored targets.
- Scindo, compared to the Scindo Prime:
- Lower base damage (100.0 vs. 130.0).
- Lower Impact damage (10.0 vs. 13.0).
- Lower Puncture damage (10.0 vs. 13.0).
- Lower Slash damage (80.0 vs. 104.0).
- Lower crit chance (15.0% vs. 20.0%).
- Lower crit damage (1.5x vs. 2.0x).
- Slower attack speed (0.917 atks/s vs. 0.967 atks/s).
- Lower status chance (10.0% vs. 15.0%).
- Less polarities.
- The blueprint for this weapon was added on January 14, 2013.
- The Scindo's base damage can be improved further by equipping the Manticore skin, which sacrifices -15% attack speed for an additional +15% damage, totaling 115.0 base damage and 0.779 attack speed.
- When performing a normal attack, while in the middle of a swing, you are not affected by knockback, e.g. Infested Volatile Runner explosions.
- Scindo is a Latin verb, meaning to separate, divide, rend, or slice.
- The Scindo was used by the Stalker as a placeholder weapon before the Hate was introduced.
- If the Scindo is equipped with the Manticore skin and Spoiled Strike alone, it becomes the second slowest melee weapon in the game; second only to the Fragor.
Warframe - Scindo Axe Demonstration