“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Void Relic drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
The primed version of the Scindo, the Scindo Prime offers improved overall statistics to the original, with increased damage, speed, critical chance, and status. Providing a formidable weapon surpassing the original, and many of its peers in the heavy blade category. Like the original, the Scindo Prime is also compatible with the Manticore skin, providing damage at the cost of speed.
On August 9th, 2016, it was announced that Scindo Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on August 23rd, 2016. Any preexisting components, relics or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High base damage.
- Good critical chance.
- Jump attack knocks enemies down – 6 meter AoE.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- One polarity.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Rending Crane.
- Slow movement while swinging.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shielded and armored enemies.
- Scindo Prime, compared to Scindo:
- Higher base damage (130.0 vs. 100.0)
- Higher critical chance (20% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (15% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (0.97 vs. 0.92)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 2)
- See Category:Scindo Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Scindo Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Berserker pairs well with the Scindo Prime due to this weapon's high critical chance, making Berserker more likely to activate.
- Using Organ Shatter instead of True Steel creates a larger DPS increase.
- The Scindo Prime's base damage can be improved further by equipping the Manticore skin, which sacrifices -15% attack speed for an additional +15% damage, totaling 149.5 base damage and 0.822 attack speed.
- Requires 15 Orokin Cells to build, as opposed to the usual 10.
- The Scindo Prime grants knockback immunity while in mid-swing.
- Scindo is a Latin verb, meaning to separate, divide, rend, or slice.
- Described as an executioner's weapon, being held as a great honor to be beheaded by, it could have been initially made as an ornamental weapon, reserved for the most worthy of adversaries.
- The Scindo Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Scindo Prime Skins
- Scindo, the original counterpart of this weapon.