The Scoliac is an infested whip added in Update 11.5.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- One polarity slot.
- Long range.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Jump attack has a small chance of applying Toxin to enemies
- Highest base Attack Speed of all whips, tied with Secura Lecta.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching the Coiling Viper stance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Low critical chance.
- See Category:Scoliac Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Scoliac Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Scoliac's name may be derived from Scoliosis (derived from Ancient Greek σκολίωσις skoliosis “obliquity, bending”), a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved unnaturally.
- The Scoliac was the first whip revealed, shown in Livestream 14. However it was introduced after the Lecta.
- When the Infested lab was revamped the Scoliac's model could be seen in a container, along with the Embolist, shortly before the Scoliac was actually added into the game.
- This is the second whip to be added to the game (following the Lecta), and the third research melee weapon available (following the Prova and the Dual Ichor).
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|