CODEX Entry: Scoliac
The Scoliac Whip is a nasty parasitic growth of sinew and bone that inflicts heart stopping toxin damage with each charge attack.
|Time: 24 hr
|Market Price: N/A
||Blueprint Price: 50,000
|Bio Lab Research Requirements
|Time: 72 hrs
|Ghost x1 Shadow x3 Storm x10 Mountain x30 Moon x100
This weapon primarily deals
damage with its normal attacks.
- One polarity slot.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies.
- Long range.
- Can hit multiple enemies with normal attacks.
- Same damage as Dakra Prime, but with faster attack speed.
- Jump attack has a small chance of applying to enemies
- Cannot be staggered during normal attacks.
- Very slow charge speed.
- Requires Mastery Rank 6 To Craft
- Awkward attack animations; as a result, it is hard to hit with up close.
- Requires a Forma to craft.
- Main article: Category:Scoliac Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- With a maxed Fury installed, it is possible to launch yourself great distances with the slide attack.
- The Scoliac's name may be derived from Scoliosis, a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side, or the Latin name for a type of centipede, scolopendra gigantea.
- The Scoliac was the first whip revealed, shown in Livestream 14.
Its model was added in the renewed Infested lab.
- This is the second whip to be added to the game (following the Lecta), and the third research melee weapon available (following the Prova and the Dual Ichor).
- As with the Lecta, the Scoliac trails fully extended behind the player when sheathed. 
- Amusingly enough, with the right colors it is possible to make the blade resemble a Christmas tree 
- Confusingly, the in-game description states the Scoliac inflicts "Heart stopping toxin damage" on charge attacks, when however it deals corrosive.
- Scoliac research in foundry
- Front view of Scoliac
- Scoliac research in dojo