|CODEX Entry: Scoliac
|The Scoliac Whip is a nasty parasitic growth of sinew and bone that inflicts heart stopping toxin damage with each charge attack.
This weapon primarily deals Slash damage with its normal attacks and pure Corrosive damage with its charged attacks.
- One polarity slot.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies.
- Long Range Both normal attack and charge attack
- Can hit multiple enemies with normal attacks.
- Same damage as Dakra Prime, but with faster attack speed and higher charge damage.
- Jump attack has a small chance of applying toxic to enemies
- Very slow charge speed.
- Require Mastery Rank 6 To Craft
- Awkward attack animations; as a result, is hard to hit with up close.
Torid is required before researching this weapon. Upon research the blueprint can be replicated for 50,000.
Research Requirements [Ghost Clan]
| Credits ||5,000
| Mutagen Sample ||25
| Plastids ||400
| Nano Spores ||9,000
| Polymer Bundle ||8,000
|Research Time ||72 hours
| Credits ||30,000
| Mutagen Mass ||4
| Nano Spores ||15,000
| Plastids ||1,200
| Forma ||1
| Build Time ||24 hours
| Rush Build || 35
- Main article: Category:Scoliac Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- With a maxed Fury installed, it is possible to launch yourself great distances with the slide attack.
- The Scoliac's name may be derived from Scoliosis, a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved from side to side.
- The Scoliac was the first whip revealed, shown in Livestream 14.
Its model was added in the renewed Infested lab.
- This is the second whip to be added to the game (following the Lecta), and the third research melee weapon available (following the Prova and the Dual Ichor).
- As with the Lecta, the Scoliac trails fully extended behind the player when sheathed. 
- Amusingly enough, with the right colors it is possible to make the blade resemble a Christmas tree 
- Confusingly, the in-game description states the Scoliac inflicts "Heart stopping toxin damage" on charge attacks, when however it deals corrosive.
- Scoliac research in foundry
- Front view of Scoliac
- Scoliac research in dojo