The Scoliac is an infested whip added in Update 11.5.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- One polarity slot.
- Long range.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Jump attack has a small chance of applying Toxin to enemies
- Highest base attack speed of all available whips.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Coiling Viper stance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- The Scoliac's name may be derived from Scoliosis (derived from Ancient Greek σκολίωσις skoliosis “obliquity, bending”), a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved unnaturally.
- The Scoliac was the first whip revealed, shown in Livestream 14. However it was introduced after the Lecta.
- When the Infested lab was revamped the Scoliac's model could be seen in a container, along with the Embolist, shortly before the Scoliac was actually added into the game.
- This is the second whip to be added to the game (following the Lecta), and the third research melee weapon available (following the Prova and the Dual Ichor).
- Front view of Scoliac
Warframe 11.5 ♠ Scoliac First Look
Warframe - Gameplay & Information Scoliac (Infested Whip)
A Gay Guy Reviews Scoliac, S&M On The Battlefield (The Non-Fucked Version)
“Ah, have you come to make a donation to my newest 'enterprise'...?”Patch history is needed. Click here for instructions.