The Scoliac Whip is a nasty parasitic growth of sinew and bone that inflicts heart stopping toxin damage with each charge attack.
The Scoliac is an infested whip added in Update 11.5.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- One polarity slot.
- Long range.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Jump attack has a small chance of applying Toxin to enemies
- Highest base attack speed of all available whips.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Coiling Viper stance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- The Scoliac's name may be derived from Scoliosis (derived from Ancient Greek σκολίωσις skoliosis “obliquity, bending”), a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved unnaturally.
- The Scoliac was the first whip revealed, shown in Livestream 14. However it was introduced after the Lecta.
- When the Infested lab was revamped the Scoliac's model could be seen in a container, along with the Embolist, shortly before the Scoliac was actually added into the game.
- This is the second whip to be added to the game (following the Lecta), and the third research melee weapon available (following the Prova and the Dual Ichor).
- Front view of Scoliac
Warframe 11.5 ♠ Scoliac First Look
Warframe - Gameplay & Information Scoliac (Infested Whip)
A Gay Guy Reviews Scoliac, S&M On The Battlefield (The Non-Fucked Version)
“Oh have you come to make a donation to my newest enterprise?”Patch History Needed. Please assist in this project (click here for instructions).