Scrambus are Corpus infantry units which utilize special hover shoes to move quickly around the battlefield. Like the Comba, the Scrambus is capable of projecting an invisible aura from their helmet that disrupts certain classes of Warframe abilities. The nullification aura also disrupts the player's HUD if the player moves within range, which also acts as an indicator that the nullification aura is in effect.
A Scrambus' loadout is modular, and they can be equipped with one type of nullification Aura combined with one type of weapon. There are four classes of nullification auras, and four types of weapons that a Scrambus can equip, thus there are sixteen different possible combinations of loadouts possible for Scrambuses, making them unpredictable in the field.
Scrambuses are equipped with hover shoes, which not only make them move faster than Combas, but also allow them to avoid attacks by dashing quickly from one place to another.
Scrambuses have access to 4 different nullification auras, each disrupting only a certain category of Warframe abilities within a 15 meter radius. Each type of aura is emitted by the Scrambus' helmet, whose design changes depending on the aura equipped, allowing them to be identified visually.
Each Scrambus can be equipped with one of the following weapons in combination with any of the four different auras above:
- Swarmer: Swarmer-type Scrambuses are equipped with Detrons, however their versions have a slower flight speed, can home in on targets, and deal Blast damage instead of Radiation.
- Seeker: These Scrambuses are equipped with Angstrum rocket launchers loaded with target-seeking missiles that deal Blast damage on impact. These rockets move slower, and are fired in bursts of three to four.
- Whip: Designed for close-quarters fighting, these Scrambuses use Lecta electric whips. Utilizing their hoverskates, these Scrambus can perform quick evasive maneuvers and can strafe around an enemy quickly.
- Energy Shield: Primarily defensive in nature, these Scrambuses can deploy elliptical energy shields in front of them that block all incoming attacks. They can be identified by the large emitters on their forearms. In a pinch, they will attack by swinging their emitters at nearby targets, dealing Electricity damage.
A Fog Scrambus disrupts Perception-type abilities. They wear tall, cylindrical helmets inscribed with Corpus text.
A Nul Scrambus disrupts Buff & Debuff-type abilities. They wear tall, boxy helmets with a blue, cross-shaped light strip.
A Sap Scrambus disrupts Damage-type abilities. They wear a visor consisting of a long, protruding box, while the lower half of their face remains exposed.
A Slo Scrambus disrupts Mobility-type abilities. They wear tall, boxy helmets with a single white, vertical light strip in the middle.
- The Scrambus' helmets emit a distinct pinging sound that can alert players to their position within 50 meters, giving ample warning as to their presence.
- Since their nullification abilities are tied to their helmets, a Scrambus' nullification field can be disabled by shooting off their helmets.
- The Scrambuses (and their counterparts the Combas) may easily be found on medium to high level Corpus controlled planets such as Europa, Neptune and Pluto.
- The Scrambuses (and their counterparts the Combas) are the first enemies in Warframe to have both male and female versions. They are also the first Corpus enemies to feature females.
- Their design may have been inspired by Derf Anyo, an upcoming tag-along boss that will fight alongside Nef Anyo when the latter is added back into the game as an assassination target/boss.
|Crewmen||Comba • Crewman • Detron Crewman • Elite Crewman • Nullifier Crewman • Prod Crewman • Scrambus • Sniper Crewman • Tech|
|Walkers||Anti MOA • Denial Bursa • Drover Bursa • Fusion MOA • Isolator Bursa • MOA • Railgun MOA • Shockwave MOA|
|Ospreys||Attack Drone • Leech Osprey • Lynx Osprey • Mine Osprey • Oxium Osprey • Scavenger Drone • Sapping Osprey • Shield Osprey|
|Archwing||Attack Drone • Carrier • Corpus Stasis Mine • Corvette • Frigate • Gox • Locust Drone • Penta Ranger • Quanta Ranger • Ranger|
|Miscellaneous||Corpus Target • Corpus Turret • Laser Barrier • Lynx Turret • Nemes • Power Carrier • Ratel • Security Camera • Warden|
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena Pack • Jackal • Lynx • Raptors • Razorback • The Sergeant • Zanuka Hunter|