This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Accurate even at full speed.
- Large magazine size
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Has one and one polarity.
- Has an innate Sequence effect. See the Weapon Augment Mods page for more details.
- No Slash damage – less efficient against health.
- Short wind-up time in which the Cestra fires slowly, similar to the Supra.
- Projectiles have travel time, between the Dera and the Supra.
- High recoil when fully spooled, which makes it hard to fire automatically with good accuracy.
- Poor ammo economy.
- Low critical and status chance.
- Long reload time.
- Secura Dual Cestra, compared to Dual Cestra:
- See Category:Secura Dual Cestra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Secura Dual Cestra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Secura Dual Cestra can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Partner with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Secura Dual Cestra cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Partner rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- The Secura Dual Cestra has an innate Sequence effect identical to that found in Perrin Sequence Weapon Augment Mods and the Secura Penta. Upon accumulating sufficient affinity, the Secura Dual Cestra will release an AoE radial blast that deals Radiation damage and proc, restores 25% of the Warframe's maximum Shields, and temporarily buffs maximum base Shields by 50% for 30 seconds.
- Due to the high recoil of this weapon, Steady Hands is recommended for better accuracy.
- Without Steady Hands, move the reticle downwards while firing to mitigate the recoil.
- Secura is taken directly from Latin, meaning secure.
- The Secura Dual Cestra is the first item to have the "Secura" prefix in its name, with the Secura Syandana following second and the Secura Penta being third.
- Currently the Secura Dual Cestra and its counterparts (Cestra and Dual Cestra) cannot increase the damage of Antimatter Drop.
Secura Dual Cestra Skins
- Cestra, the original single version.
- Dual Cestra, the original version.
- The Perrin Sequence, the Syndicate that offers this weapon.
- Syndicate Weapons