This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Tied with normal Dual Cestra and Twin Grakata for the second highest magazine size of all secondaries, behind Synoid Gammacor.
- High accuracy.
- Fast fire rate.
- Has an innate Sequence effect, see Syndicate Radial Effects for more details.
- Has one and one polarity.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Does not benefit from Slash mods.
- Has a short spool-up time before reaching optimal fire rate.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- High recoil when fully spooled.
- Poor ammo economy.
- Below average critical damage multiplier.
- Very slow reload speed.
- Secura Dual Cestra, compared to Dual Cestra:
- See Category:Secura Dual Cestra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Secura Dual Cestra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Secura Dual Cestra can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Partner with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Secura Dual Cestra cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Partner rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- The Secura Dual Cestra has an innate Sequence effect identical to that found in Perrin Sequence Weapon Augment Mods and the Secura Penta. Upon accumulating sufficient affinity, the Secura Dual Cestra will release an AoE radial blast that deals Radiation damage and proc, restores 25% of the Warframe's maximum Shields, and temporarily buffs maximum base Shields by 50% for 30 seconds.
- Due to the high recoil of this weapon, Steady Hands is recommended for better accuracy.
- Without Steady Hands, move the reticle downwards while firing to mitigate the recoil.
- Secura is taken directly from Latin, meaning secure.
- The Secura Dual Cestra is the first item to have the "Secura" prefix in its name, with the Secura Syandana following second and the Secura Penta being third.
- Currently the Secura Dual Cestra and its counterparts (Cestra and Dual Cestra) cannot increase the damage of Antimatter Drop.
Secura Dual Cestra Skins
- Cestra, the original single version.
- Dual Cestra, the original version.
- The Perrin Sequence, the Syndicate that offers this weapon.
- Syndicate Weapons