This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Highest damage of all whip melees.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against Robotic and Machine enemies.
- Very good range.
- Highest base Attack Speed of all whips, tied with Scoliac.
- Jump attack knocks down enemies.
- Can hit multiple enemies with normal attacks.
- Has 100% proc chance on the third attack when holding melee weapon.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching the Burning Wasp stance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- High status chance.
- Slam attack radius is relatively small.
- Electricity damage suffers reduction versus Alloy Armor.
- Damage cannot be increased with physical damage mods.
- Awkward attack animations make it hard to hit with up close.
- Low critical chance.
- Secura Lecta, compared to Lecta:
- Higher base damage (75.0 vs. 45.0)
- Higher attack speed (1.25 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 0)
- The Secura Lecta can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Partner with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Secura Lecta cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Partner rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 8 or higher to acquire Secura Lecta from any source, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
- The bonus credits on kills now guarantees credit drops on kills with the Secura Lecta out and equipped (the in-game description doesn't reflect this).
- Bonus credits stacks with any active Credit Boosters for increased payout.
- Combine with Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm Augment to further increase earnings (Nekros' Desecrate does not add to further increase earnings)
- Nova's Molecular Prime does not have any negative impact on the credit boost, even if enemies get killed by Molecular Primes explosion.
- See Category:Secura Lecta Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Secura Lecta Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Secura Lecta Skins
- Lecta, the original counterpart.