|The name of the following ability is a placeholder.
Title and content are subjected to change when the game progresses.
|Seismic ShockwaveHitting the ground with a charged punch, the strike discharges the energy inside creating air turbulence and tremors around it.||Strength:Moderate (Damage)|
Kela De Thaym
- Users of this ability can knock enemies down in a spherical radius of 5 meters, this affects both ground and mid-air targets.
- A Grineer Heavy can use this ability once every 17 seconds, if an enemy gets close during the cooldown, the Heavy will tackle that enemy.
- Does not leave any actual cosmetic changes to the environment (such as tremors, holes or cracks).
- Enemies under the animation of the cast can be interrupted by death or knockbacks. If knocked-back, recovered units will continue casting this ability.
- Standing close enough to an enemy casting the ability can cause it to harmlessly pass through the Warframe.
- It is not advised to remain too long near a Grineer Heavy during the ability's cooldown, as tackles are powerful enough to rip shields by half to a fully modded Warframe.