Similar in nature to Corpus Laser Barriers, Grineer Sensor Bars are located above some open circular doorways in the Grineer Galleon tileset. It projects a field across the opening of the door which will deal Magnetic damage, draining energy and temporarily reducing shields. Destroying the green sensor light will disable it, allowing safe entry.
- Will respawn when host migration occurs, resetting all Sensor Bar traps.
- Sensor Bars do not discriminate targets. Thus they will inflict a small amount of Magnetic damage to anything passing through regardless if it is friend or foe.
- Unlike its Corpus counterpart, the Laser Barrier, it can not be bypassed by sliding, however skills like Iron Skin and Rhino Charge will prevent the magnetic proc.
- Occasionally, the placement of doors near some areas causes the green light to be covered up, and requires players to stand directly against the door to be able to shoot the light.
- Sensor Bars are vulnerable to Grineer fire, such as the AoE blast of a Bombard or Napalm.
- Unlike the Corpus variant, the magnetic field is projected at all times, making the moving green beam unnecessary except to warn players of its existence.
- While normally found only on missions with the Grineer Galleon tileset and only on circular doors, a larger version of the Sensor Bar using wide gates can be found on Grineer Shipyard and Grineer Asteroid Rescue 2.0 missions, guarding the entrance to the holding cells.
- This is the first Grineer anti-passage counter measure to be used.
- Added in Update 12.4, along with the now removed Broken Lights (which were replaced with Arc Traps)
- Laser Barrier, the Corpus equivalent.
- Arc Trap (Previously Broken Lights), hazard introduced along with Sensor Bars.
|Light||Butcher • Flameblade • Guardsman • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • Lancer • Elite Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Hyekka Master • Heavy Gunner • Manic • Napalm • Nox|
|Utility||Arc Trap • Drahk • Hyekka • Latcher • Sensor Bar • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone|
Power Carrier • Manic Bombard • Roller (Sentry) • Target • Warden
Regulator • Sensor Regulator • Eidolon Lure • Tusk Seeker Drone
|Archwing||Dargyn • Hellion Dargyn • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn|
Dreg • Lancer Dreg • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • The Grustrag Three|
Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag