Similar in nature to Corpus Laser Barriers, the Grineer Sensor Bar is located above some doorways in the Grineer Galleon tileset. It projects a field across the opening of the door which will deal damage and inflict a Magnetic proc, draining energy and temporarily reducing shields. Destroying the green sensor light will disable it, allowing safe entry.
- Will respawn when host migration occurs, resetting all Sensor Bar traps.
- Sensor Bars do not discriminate targets. Thus they will inflict a small amount of Magnetic damage and proc anything passing through regardless if it is friend or foe. However, since they lack shielding most Grineer units will be unaffected by this.
- Unlike its Corpus counterpart, the Laser Barrier, it can not be bypassed by sliding, however skills like Iron Skin and Rhino Charge will prevent the magnetic proc.
- Occasionally, the placement of doors near some areas causes the green light to be covered up, and requires players to stand directly against the door to be able to shoot the light.
- Sensor Bars are vulnerable to Grineer fire, such as the AoE blast of a Bombard or Napalm.
- Unlike the Corpus variant, the magnetic field is projected at all times, making the moving green beam unnecessary except to warn players of its existence.
- While normally found only on missions with the Grineer Galleon tileset and only on circular doors, a larger version of the Sensor Bar using wide gates can be found on Grineer Shipyard and Grineer Asteroid Rescue 2.0 missions, guarding the entrance to the holding cells.
- This is the first Grineer anti-passage counter measure to be used.
- Added in Update 12.4, along with the now removed Broken Lights (which were replaced with Arc Traps)
- Laser Barrier, the Corpus equivalent.
- Arc Trap (Previously Broken Lights), hazard introduced along with Sensor Bars.
|Light||Bailiff • Butcher • Drahk • Flameblade • Guardsman • Hyekka • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • (Elite) Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Heavy Gunner • Hyekka Master • Manic • |
Napalm • Nox
|Archwing||Dargyn • Dreg • Hellion Dargyn • Lancer Dreg • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Ghouls||Ghoul Auger • Ghoul Devourer • Ghoul Expired • Ghoul Rictus|
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
|Miscellaneous||Arc Trap • Eidolon Lure • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Power Carrier • Roller (Sentry) • Regulator • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Tusk Seeker Drone • Warden|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • Kela De Thaym •|
Lieutenant Lech Kril • The Grustrag Three • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag