Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serration damage is applied before any other damage type. Therefore, every other damage increasing mod benefits from Serration e.g. A weapon with a base damage of 18 equipped with a rank 9 Serration mod (150%) would have a new base damage of 45: 18 + (18 × 150%) = 45
- This new base damage will be what is used to calculate elemental damages.
- When paired with other mods:
- After level 5, upgrading this mod would be quite costly, so it is suggested to upgrade other mods at this time due to better c/p.
- Due to how it affects the base damage, this mod is necessary for all primary weapons in order to use them optimally. Few mods can replace the effectiveness of this mod.