|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Deals Electricity damage – effective against Robotic and Machinery.
- High status chance.
- Long reach.
- Large jump attack radius.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Bleeding Willow and Twirling Spire stances.
- Has a polarity.
- Innate Electricity – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Damage cannot be increased by mods that increase Slash, Impact or Puncture damage.
- Low critical chance and damage.
- Low attack speed.
- See Category:Serro Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Serro Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When combining elements, the innate Electricity damage is added last.
- The Serro has a chance to inflict Blast status effect on its jump attacks.
- The Serro is one of the few Clan Tech weapons that doesn't require Forma to craft, along with the Nami Skyla, Amprex, Anku, and Tonbo.
- With maxed rank dual-stat event mods Virulent Scourge, Voltaic Strike, Volcanic Edge, and Vicious Frost the Serro can achieve a status chance of 85%. Adding Melee Prowess increases this to 88.75%.
- Combining the above with Enduring Strike will result in an 103.75% status chance during channeling.
- The three blades on the weapon fold up when not in use and move when idle, making it one of the few melee weapons with a non-static model.
- The weapon itself retracts when not in use.
- This is the 5th melee weapon released to natively deal Electricity damage, and the third polearm weapon to be released after the Orthos and Orthos Prime.
- The weapon's name is derived from the Latin word serro, which means "I cut" and is the origin of the word serrate.
- The Serro was first seen as an accidentally leaked Codex entry in Update 13, along with the Venka and the Bo Prime, before any of the weapons were released.
- The Serro is the first single-headed polearm to be released.
Last updated: Update 22.8