|Sgt. Nef Anyo|
|Ability 1||Light Grenade|
|Mod Drops||Magazine Warp |
Sgt. Nef Anyo is the final boss of Mars system. He can be found on the mission War. After defeating him and completing the mission, you will receive Mag Helmet, Mag Chassis or Mag Systems blueprint. Sgt. Nef Anyo has a chance to drop Gallium and Morphics upon death.
Nef Anyo resembles a Sniper Crewman, though with some aesthetic differences, such as being slightly larger, having a red visor and having a black suit instead of a brown one.
Sgt. Nef Anyo, like many bosses, has unique taunts. Here is a list of them:
- "In pods you have come, In caskets you will go!"
- "Is this a gathering of the freaks?"
- "I'm only just warming up."
- "This is your final warning, (player name). Leave this sytem at once."
- "You call that skill? (clan name) should be ashamed!"
- "Orokin [knowledge/secrets] cannot remain secret forever! Start talking!"
- "That (warframe) would look great hanging on my wall."
- "I grow tired of waiting, (player name). Will you face me?"
- "Fashion victims about to become murder victims"
- "What kind of freak gathering is this?"
- Nef Anyo is in charge of the Corpus solar rail systems, and has been using them to obtain Cryopods with dormant warframes for resale to rogue scientists and splinter groups. He was targeted for assassination so that the cryopods can be rescued.
- Despite being the second Corpus boss after the Jackal, due to his vulnerability to shock damage, low shields and low health, he is arguably the weakest boss in the game.
- He used to have a red visor at first, but it was changed to a blue one like regular crewmen at some point. So far, his visor has gone from red to blue to red and back to blue again over the updates. His visor is now red again for the time being. Also, in the lobby, he is shown with a blue visor.
- Surprisingly he gives the same amount of Affinity as Crewman with the same level.
- Prior to Update 7.7.3, there was a glitch where when Nef Anyo cloaked himself, he never uncloaked again, making it difficult to fight him without an Enemy Radar.
- As of Update 9 Nef Anyo is one of three bosses who do not have an opening cinematic, the other two being Kela De Thaym and the Raptor.
- Nef Anyo sounds like a Corpus Moa during his taunts, instead of a Crewman (sound placeholder perhaps?).
- Nef Anyo has two Reflex Coil's in the Codex drop table.
Sgt. Nef Anyo, like his Sniper Crewman counterpart, tends to exploy hide-and-snipe as opposed to the head-on assault of most bosses.
Offensively, he wields a Lanka rifle, which has a very low fire rate but extremely high damage, capable of knock down those shot with it. He also has the ability to turn invisible when he explodes a Light Grenade around him, disappearing for a while before turning up elsewhere.
Defensively, although his shield is weak, it's regeneration is almost constant, anything more than a moment without taking damage will allow his shields to recharge fully. In fact, his shields can regenerate even between melee strikes. And with his Light Grenade ability, expect to see a fully shield-recharged Anyo when he turned up.
|Emits a bright flash of light, blinding all enemies while turning users invisible for short period of time.|
| Power Strength: |
| Power Range: |
| Power Duration: |
| Users: |
Sgt. Nef Anyo
- Occasionally, Anyo will explode a flashbang and encases himself with an extremely bright light, making him invisible for 10 seconds that is capable of stun blinding enemies in the radius of 5 meters.
- Anyo will not shoot when invisible.
- Despite being invisible, Anyo will not shoot.
- Anyo is still vulnerable to melee in his invisibility (but not projectiles).
- Anyo is the only user of this ability.
Sgt. Nef Anyo's Lanka is capable of dealing extremely high damage, but it bears low fire rate with projectile travel time in return, keep moving from cover to cover to avoid being shot.
Just like all Corpus, Anyo is weak to electricity, he will take double damage and electrical stun, shooting him constantly will guarantee a constant stunlock which will make the boss fight a joke.
You can track his location while cloaked with his blue objective marker, the aura Enemy Radar or the mod Enemy Sense. Electrifying and flaming him will also leave the elemental after effects without actually seeing him.
Shooting him with a weapon with travel time like Boltor and Kunai can damage and show him his location, as the projectile stick on the invisible Anyo (In throwing knives' case, the light trail from the weapon will follow the boss).
Resorting to melee attacks is a good strategy as it will still hurt the cloaked Anyo, while preventing his shield to recharge. (Bug)
Utilizing Warframe AbilitiesEditMag's Shield Polarize is not recommended in this fight, his shield is relatively weak and it recharges almost instantly.
|Grineer||Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • Kela De Thaym • Lieutenant Lech Kril • Tyl Regor|
|Corpus||Ambulas • Jackal • Sgt. Nef Anyo • Hyena • Raptor • Alad V|
|Infested||J3-Golem • Phorid • Lephantis|
| Crewman • Prod Crewman • Sniper Crewman • Elite Crewman • Tech|
MOA • Shockwave MOA • Railgun MOA • Anti MOA • Fusion MOA
Drone • Shield Osprey • Mine Osprey • Leech Osprey
Security Camera • Laser Barrier • Corpus Turret • Scout • Target • Scavenger Drone
|Alad V • Ambulas • Hyena • Jackal • Raptor • Sgt. Nef Anyo|