* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Power
- It was obtainable during Artifact Defense Event from special alerts, and is now currently in the alerts drop-table as an Aura.
- This can be stacked with other teammates' to lower shield capacity by a maximum of 96%.
- To remove enemy shields entirely, at least two players must have Coaction Drift installed
- This is most effective against the Corpus due to their heavy use of shields.
- It is somewhat effective against the Corrupted, albeit to a lesser extent due to only some of the enemies using shields.
- As only a select few bosses use shields, this mod has only a very minor effect against the Grineer.
- Mutalist Alad V is the only infested unit to use shields. As such, this mod has no effect against the Infested in most situations.
- This aura synergizes poorly with a Mag focusing on dealing damage with Shield Polarize as it depends on enemy shields in order to do damage.
- Previously, Shield Disruption showed a Nova shooting bolts though a Shield Lancer's Riot Shield, which was more a depiction of Punch Through rather than shield reduction.
|Vazarin||• • •|
|Naramon||• • • • • • • • • •|
|Unreleased||• • • • • • •|