|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
- Could be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The amount of Overshield created in a single cast of Shield Polarize is based off the sum total amount of shields removed from all affected enemies.
- As with standard overshields, Shield Transference can only create up to 1,200 overshield points.
- Unaffected by Nullifier Crewman fields.
- Even if no enemies are drained of shields, Mag can still gain Overshields if her shields are full or close to full. The amount of Overshields created by default is just plain number instead of percents (e.g. 15 at min rank, 50 at max) and additionally modified by Ability Strength.
- Before the introduction of Overshields, Shield Transference would create a bubble effect around Mag. This effect still appears on the Mod's image.