The Sibear is a large hammer featuring a head composed entirely of Cryotic that deals Cold damage to anything it hits. Performing a charged melee attack increases its Status Chance considerably, making it ideal for inflicting debilitating status effects on the enemy.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 165||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
This weapon deals Cold damage.
- High base damage.
- Innate Cold damage is good against Shields, Alloy Armor, and Infested Sinew.
- Good critical chance.
- Charge attacks grant a +50% Status Chance bonus to all attacks with this weapon for 4 seconds.
- Stance has a polarity, matches Crushing Ruin.
- Has a polarity slot.
- Charge attacks have an incredible amount of impact, sending enemies flying.
- No physical damage - Impact, Puncture and Slash.
- Damage cannot be increased with physical damage mods.
- Innate Cold damage is resisted by Fossilized Infested and Infested Flesh.
- The Sibear is currently the most expensive item in-game in regards to Cryotic requirements for construction, needing 30,000 Cryotic to build.
- It is also the second most expensive item for Alloy Plates, requiring 50,000.
- The Sibear is the first melee weapon to deal pure Cold damage.
- It is also the first hammer whose components derive from another hammer to build.
- The ice spikes on the Sibear's head will temporarily grow when performing a charge attack or a jump attack from a significant height.
- Sibear is a corruption of Siberia, a region in Russia known for its low temperatures and bears.
- Adding a combined element (that leaves the innate cold damage) may remove the shimmering cold effect on the coils, despite there being Cold damage on the weapon. This bug is inconsistent and may not appear for some people. Video Proof