“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Void Relic drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
The Sicarus Prime is an improved Sicarus that sacrifices a small amount of its Impact damage to triple Puncture and Slash damage, and also sports higher accuracy, faster fire rate, and a larger magazine compared to its predecessor.
On September 29, 2015 it was announced that the Sicarus Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Sicarus Prime was available from December 6 2016 to January 3 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Good damage
- Fires 3 bullets with one pull of the trigger.
- Very little recoil for a burst weapon.
- One polarity slot.
- Higher Puncture and Slash damage make it more effective against Armor and Flesh than the Sicarus.
- Generally balanced damage, making it versatile and effective for many enemy types.
- Good status chance per burst.
- High critical chance.
- Punishes missed shots due to burst-fire.
- Third shot may miss targets without proper leading.
- Linearly less efficient- sometimes a target may only die with four bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Sicarus Prime, compared to Sicarus:
- Higher base damage (50.0 vs. 40.0)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 15%)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 5%)
- Higher fire rate (9.38 rounds/sec vs. 7.39 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (24 rounds vs. 15 rounds)
- More accurate (25 vs. 20)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 3)
- See Category:Sicarus Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sicarus Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Due to its high accuracy, when combined with the Steady Hands mod this weapon becomes powerful at long range.
- The lower Impact damage of Sicarus Prime makes individual shots mildly less effective against shields, but the improved fire rate and magazine size still make it a superior choice to the classic Sicarus.
- As of Update 15.16, the Sicarus Prime now has 21 rounds per magazine by default, instead of the old 20 rounds per magazine which would result in the last burst firing only 2 shots.
- As of Update 220.127.116.11, the Sicarus Prime now has 24 rounds per magazine by default, and has received a boost to most stats.
- Added to the game in Update 11.
- It could be seen in Ember Prime's right hand during the artwork show of Livestream 18.
- The reload animation involves the front half of the barrel sliding forward, and the two side brackets opening outwards. A glowing capsule is then ejected and a new one is placed into the barrel before it is closed again.
- The capsule's energy color is affected by energy color.
- Compared to the normal Sicarus, the Sicarus Prime has a high pitch "whirring" sound at the end of its burst, suggesting the rounds to be energy based.
- Sicarus, the original version of this sidearm.