Sigils are cosmetic symbols that can be placed on a Warframe, and are equipped via the Regalia section of the Arsenal. Unlike other Warframe cosmetics like Badges and Emblems, Sigils offer a wide range of customization, allowing players to adjust their size, position and orientation, and players can choose to install them either on the front or the back of the Warframe. Some Sigils also come with their own unique animation effects.
Sigils are primarily acquired through the Syndicates system, with the first Sigil being gifted upon being initiated into a particular group, and further Sigil designs becoming available as one attains favor with said group. Sigils play a very important part in the Syndicates system, as wearing a Syndicate's Sigil when completing missions grants players Standing with them, allowing a player to rise through the ranks to gain rewards. Syndicate Sigil designs have innate Standing multipliers that increase with rank - the higher a Sigil's rank, the larger the multiplier, making wearing said Sigils more effective at acquiring Standing.
Assassins like the Stalker, The Grustrag Three and Zanuka Hunter can also drop their own Sigil designs, and Founders have access to their own exclusive Sigils. Other types of Sigils are also available via different means, including Tactical Alerts. These Sigils however are purely cosmetic, and do not contribute to Syndicate Standing.
These Syndicate Sigils provide different amounts of bonus Standing multipliers depending on rank, determined by which Syndicate rank they were unlocked from:
- The starting Sigils provide no bonus Standing.
- Rank 1 Sigils = +5%
- Rank 2 Sigils = +8%
- Rank 3 Sigils = +11%
- Rank 4 Sigils = +13%
- Rank 5 Sigils = +15%
Additionally, higher ranking Sigils gain more complex animations, with the animation pattern varying between Syndicates.
These cosmetic-only Sigil designs are not affiliated with the Syndicate system, and thus do not contribute to Standing gain.
The following sigils can be claimed upon accumulating the required number of log-in days:
Founder Sigils displays the player's Founders status, if applicable.
|Disciple Sigil||Hunter Sigil||Master Sigil||Grand Master Sigil|
Prime Access SigilEdit
The Verlorum Prime Sigil is part of the Nova Prime Access Accessories Pack and Molecular level purchase.
The Cycuta Prime Sigil is part of the Saryn Prime Access Accessories Pack and Miasma level purchase.
These Sigils can only be obtained by killing particular Bosses (The Sergeant sigil is the only non-obtainable), and are classified as uncommon drops according to their respective codex entries. Click a sigil below to go to their respective pages on the wiki. Unlike most sigils, these can be sold for 1,000, which can come in handy if you have mutiple copies of these sigils.
Death Mark SigilsEdit
|Stalker Sigil||Grustrag Three Sigil||Zanuka Hunter Sigil|
These Sigils could only be obtained by participating in their associated Event.
The Scar Sigil is a reward for completing The Second Dream quest.
Cephalon Simaris SigilEdit
Acquired from Cephalon Simaris for 25,000 standing.
The Prisma Sigil can be acquired as a limited-edition item from Baro Ki'Teer for 50,000 and 50.
The Mastery Sigil is a Sigil that dynamically changes design based on the player's Mastery Rank. It was originally distributed to players who logged in from November 14, 2014 to November 26, 2014, but has since been made available from the Market for 1 in Hotfix 17.2.5.
Community of Tenno SigilEdit
Day of the Dead SigilEdit
The Day of the Dead Sigil is a limited-edition Sigil rewarded from the Hallowed Nightmares Tactical Alert.
The Festive Sigil is a limited-edition Sigil available from the Winter Bundle during December 2014, 2015, and 2016.
This set of animated Christmas-themed Sigils were individually offered as rewards for a series of Tactical Alerts running through the month of December 2014.
|Wreath Sigil||Nistlebrush Sigil||Tolling Sigil||Evergreen Sigil|
Winter Solstice SigilEdit
The Winter Solstice Sigil was given to all Tenno during December 2016 after achieving the first donation milestone of Tennobaum.
This Sigil was a reward from the Escalation phases of various Tactical Alerts, including Phoenix Intercept, Emergency Exit, and Project Undermine. This Sigil glows brighter the more energy the Warframe has.
Quick Steel SigilEdit
This Sigil was a reward from the first phase of the Quick Steel Conclave alert.
Blade and Gun SigilEdit
The Blade and Gun Sigil was awarded to the winners of the Blade and Gun Challenges that were hosted on the Warframe Forums.
The Tennolive Sigils were given to attendees of Tennolive,TennoVIP and Tennocon
|Tennolive/VIP Sigil||Tennocon Sigil|
Guides of the Lotus SigilEdit
The Guides of the Lotus Sigil is used to help new players identify Guides of the Lotus.
Tenno Chronicler SigilEdit
The Tenno Chronicler Sigil is awarded to players with the rank of Administrator in the Warframe Wiki.
These Sigils are exclusive to consoles and cannot be obtained on PC.
|Exclusive Sigil||Year One Sigil||Year Two Sigil||Year Three Sigil|
|Seal of Honoring||Seal of Honoring II||Seal of Honoring III|
- Non-purchased Syndicate Sigils can be previewed in the Syndicates console by clicking on the selected Sigil.
- A Warframe cannot equip two Syndicate-affiliated Sigils at the same time, even if both designs are from the same Syndicate. However, a Syndicate Sigil can be equipped alongside any other cosmetic Sigil, such as Founders Sigils.
- Attachments can cover up Sigils, as they are placed on top of the Warframe. Sigils will remain visible above certain Warframe powers, though, like Iron Skin.
- For Sigils with animation effects, the color of the animated portions is determined by the Warframe's energy color.
- The Verlorum Prime Sigil's gold border is a fixed color, with the animated effects set by the Sigil tint.
- The Cycuta Prime Sigil's gold border is controlled by the Sigil tint, and the animated effects set by the Warframe's energy color.
- Sigils dropped by Stalker and Zanuka will appear as regular violet Blueprint "orbs" but will have an additional golden aura resembling an energy or health pickup layered on top (see image on the right).
- Sigils dropped by bosses and Grustrag 3 will resemble a mod, but without a sparkling effect. Picking it up will not show a notification and can only be seen by viewing Mission Progress and checking the list of rewards obtained.