Using Silence surrounds Banshee in an aura that stuns enemies and will limit their perceptions and tactical response to gunfire and Warframe attacks.
|Duration:10 / 15 / 20 / 30 s|
|Range:10 / 13 / 15 / 20 m|
- Banshee emits a sound dampening aura within 10 / 13 / 15 / 20 meters around her for 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 seconds.
- Enemies entering the aura will experience a sonic disturbance, becoming momentarily stunned. Afterwards affected enemies will become unaware to sounds from gunfire, alarms, and death screams.
- Players can perform stealth melee attacks on unaware enemies.
- Unaware enemies will still become alerted when sighting players or taking damage.
- Enemies that are alert before entering Silence's aura will remain alerted.
- Affected enemies will remain so for the duration of the ability even if they move out of Silence's range.
- Affected enemies will glow with same color used in the energy color palette chosen by the player.
- When combined with Radial Blind enemies are completely incapacitated.
- Has a cast delay of about 0.4 seconds.
- Cannot be recast until duration ends.
- Silence will also deafen the caster, muffling all gunfire from friend, foe, and self alike.
- Enemies are more likely to target your sentinel instead of you when silence is active, which can prove to be harmful for weaker sentinels.
- Main article: Savage Silence
- Silence can be used as a form of crowd control due to the momentary stun dealt upon enemies entering its field. This is most useful for Banshees engaging in melee combat, as they can stun ranged enemies simply by approaching them, giving time to close the distance to engage. This can also be used to keep Infested at bay, giving more time to attack them from range.
- With a Maximized Power Range build, Silence can be used to clear a room of enemies using firearms without alerting enemies on adjacent rooms. Keep in mind that enemies will still react if they see you, or if they see one of their own killed.
- Despite of the excellent utility provided, Silence can also render Banshee deaf, preventing her from anticipating enemies from behind or even close to her while attacking enemies.
- Too much range may reduce the utility of this ability, as enemies are only stunned once and may be out of attack range (behind walls, etc.), allowing them time to recover.
- When stunned, unalerted enemies or the ones currently being stunned take stealth damage multipliers, like Ash's Smoke Screen and Loki's Invisibility.
- Conclave rating of 1 at all levels.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 84.6 seconds.
- Reduces range to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 50 meters.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Strength has no positive effects on this ability.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 21.75 seconds.
- The skill will more than likely be unable to be recast while this bug is in effect.