The Silva & Aegis Prime are the Prime counterparts to the Heat-based sword and shield combo weapons, Silva & Aegis. Compared to its normal counterpart, the Silva & Aegis Prime boasts significantly higher damage and higher critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, but with significantly slower attack speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Infested and Cloned Flesh.
- Highest blocking effectiveness of all weapons, reducing up to 90% of incoming damage.
- Blocking increases both Critical and Status Chance by 15% (max 60%) to next attack.
- With all four dual stat elemental mods, 100% status chance can be reached after blocking 4 times.
- Ground finishers are guaranteed to inflict a proc.
- AoE knockback on ground slam.
- High status chance, even without blocking first
- Wide swings can hit targets slightly behind the player
- Shield Bashes deal Impact proc.
- Can use the Silva & Aegis exclusive Avenging Truth mod.
- Good critical chance.
- Silva & Aegis Prime, compared to the Silva & Aegis:
- See Category:Silva & Aegis Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Silva & Aegis Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Silva & Aegis Prime has the highest damage reduction on blocking of all melee weapons, capable of reducing 90% of incoming damage from the front.
- When adding elemental mods for combination, this weapon's Heat element is added last.
- The Silva & Aegis Prime is the first of DE's Community Melee Weapons Contest designs, which are comprised of fan-submitted weapons, to receive a Prime version.
- On Silva & Aegis Prime, Silva Prime is a mace, while on the non-prime variant, Silva is a flaming sword.
- Silva & Aegis Prime was likely released with Oberon Prime, Fae King of the Forest, because Silvan means 'one who frequents glades and woods.'
- Due to how thin its shield is the Silva & Aegis will often clip into the arms of the Warframe wielding it. This is purely visual and has no effect on gameplay.
Silva & Aegis Prime Skins
- Silva & Aegis, the original variants the Silva and Aegis Prime.