Dash between enemies while slashing with the Exalted Blade.
|Strength:100 / 125 / 200 / 250|
|Range:6 / 8 / 10 / 12 m|
- Excalibur dashes between enemies within a cone 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 meters long and cuts them down with his Exalted Blade. Each strike inflicts 100 / 125 / 200 / 250 base damage.
- Base damage is 15% Impact, 15% Puncture, and 70% Slash.
- Base damage is affected by Power Strength, the Melee Combo Counter, and the 10% additive damage bonus from Excalibur's passive if a longsword, dual sword, or nikana is equipped.
- Slash Dash is also affected by equipped melee mods including:
- Base damage (e.g., Steel Charge), elemental damage, and physical damage mods.
- Slash Dash's base damage uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Base Damage = Base Damage × (1 + Base Damage Bonus) × (1 + Power Strength). As an example, with a maxed Steel Charge, Pressure Point, and Intensify, a rank-3 Slash Dash will have 250 × 2.8 × 1.3 = 910 base damage.
- Slash Dash is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats or other melee mods including weapon augments (e.g., Justice Blades), class-specific mods (e.g., Covert Lethality), or stat-modifying skins (e.g., Manticore).
- Enemies damaged by Slash Dash suffer a knockdown.
- Every instance of damage adds to the Melee Combo Counter.
- Cone length is affected by Power Range.
- Excalibur's health is immune to damage while dashing.
- Slash Dash targets enemies in a cone within the direction of aim. Excalibur will then lock on to the targeted enemies and zig-zag between them while slashing them. Airborne enemies, such as Hellions and Ospreys, can also be targeted.
- If there are no enemies within its targeting area, Slash Dash will make Excalibur dash forward in the direction of aim, allowing it to be used as a mobility aid when reaching high places.
- Pressing the Melee Attack button will cause Excalibur to instantly equip his current melee weapon after finishing Slash Dash.
- When Exalted Blade is active, each attack from Slash Dash will release an energy wave. Since Exalted Blade is classified as a longsword, Slash Dash will also have increased base damage from Excalibur's passive.
- Can be used to pass through Laser Barriers unharmed in most cases.
- Can be used while jumping, sliding, forward flipping, wall running or clinging to a wall.
- Main article: Surging Dash
- Slash Dash will hit through a Grineer Shield Lancer's Shield.
- Can be used to break Corpus ship windows and pass through laser doors unharmed.
- Perfect for medium-distance traveling.
- With the proper mods this is one of the most damage-efficient AoE abilities in the game, doing massive damage to multiple targets for very little cost.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces cone length to 4.08 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases cone length to 30 meters.
- Reduces damage to 100.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 872.5.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 747.5.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.