|Sleight Of Hand|
A natural prankster, Mirage booby traps nearby objects.
|Strength:50 / 125 / 180 / 200 (explosion damage)|
|Duration:9 / 12 / 15 / 18 s (trap duration)|
|Range:10 / 20 / 30 / 40 m (cast radius)|
4 / 5 / 6 / 8 m (explosion radius)
- Mirage booby traps all nearby interactive objects within a 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 meter radius for 9 / 12 / 15 / 18 seconds.
- Affected objects include (but not limited to): Arc Traps, Control Consoles, Explosive Barrels, Kubrow Dens, Storage Containers, Laser Barriers, Lockers, Resource Caches, Security Cameras, Corpus Turrets, Fortress Scanners, Fortress Turrets, Orokin Turrets, Orokin Void Laser Consoles, Pickups, and Ziplines. Each type of object has a different trap effect:
- Arc Traps zap nearby enemies instead.
- Control Consoles attract a nearby enemy to attempt raising the alarm or initiating lockdown. After a short delay, the console malfunctions and explodes dealing 200 Blast damage to its user.
- Explosive Barrels, Kubrow Dens, Storage Containers, and Resource Caches release an intense flash of light when destroyed, blinding nearby enemies for 10 seconds. Explosive barrels will also have their radial damage multiplied by 200%.
- Laser Barriers activate lasers that deal Electricity damage every half second with a 100% status chance to enemies attempting to pass through while allowing Tenno safe passage. The secondary chain damage from the status effect inflicts 12 Electricity damage per tick. Warframes restore 5 energy for every passage and can recharge 5 energy every half second while remaining in contact with the lasers. A maximum of 50 energy can be restored per laser barrier.
- Damage and energy restored are not affected by Power Strength.
- Sleight of Hand must expire and be recast in order to recharge energy from previously exhausted barriers.
- Lockers open up and detonate when an enemy is in proximity, inflicting Finisher damage equivalent to the enemy's remaining amount of hit points. Exploded lockers will then close, allowing them to be usable after Sleight of Hand expires.
- Security Cameras and Fortress Scanners deactivate for the duration of the ability.
- Corpus Turrets and Fortress Turrets activate without Camera/Fortress Scanner assistance and fire upon nearby enemies. Orokin Turrets are only affected when activated by pressure plates.
- Orokin Void Laser Consoles halve the cooldown period between laser activations. Cooldown begins at halved time if cast before activation, while the remaining time is halved if cast during cooldown. Halved time returns to normal if ability expires before cooldown completes.
- Pickups randomly explode, dealing 50 / 125 / 180 / 200 elemental damage within a radius of 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 meters. Each pickup deals a specific type of elemental damage: Cold damage for Ammo, Heat damage for Health Orbs, Electricity damage for Energy Orbs, and Toxin damage for Affinity Orbs.
- Ziplines shock the first enemy that uses them, dealing 200 Electricity damage with a 100% status chance.
- Damage is not affected by Power Strength.
- Affected objects glow in violet with a tint of Mirage's energy color.
- Does not affect broken objects, Datamass Storage Units, Grates, MOA Cabinet Spawners, Nav Coordinates, opened Lockers, Orokin Collapsible Cover / Death Orbs / Pressure Plates / Laser Plates, Reinforced Glass, Land Mines, Shrapnel Mines, and Sensor Bars.
- Can be recast while active, although this does not refresh the duration of currently affected objects.
- Main article: Explosive Legerdemain
|Rank||Explosion Damage||Status Chance||Duration||Cost|
- This ability synergizes well with Desecrate as the generation of Health Orbs, Energy Orbs and Ammo pickups gives Mirage a constant supply of potential traps.
- This ability makes Hieracon Endo/Relic farming extremely easy, especially in certain tilesets, since the Laser Barriers keep most enemies away from the Extractors. A negative Power Range (around 50%) is advised, in order to not affect an area too wide, negatively affecting the supply of Power Cells. In conjunction with high Power Duration, high Power strength and a Synoid Simulor, a Mirage Tenno can easily solo an Extractor even at high levels (3000+ Cryotic), while the rest of the team takes care of a second Extractor.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 50.76 seconds.
- Reduces ability radius to 13.6 meters and explosion radius to 2.72 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 7.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases ability radius to 100 meters and explosion radius to 20 meters.
- Reduces damage to 80.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 698.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 598.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 13.05 seconds.