Focuses deadly energy within a target and then projects it outwards, damaging both the target and surrounding enemies.
|Strength:150 / 200 / 300 / 500 (initial damage)|
75 / 85 / 100 / 150 (orb base damage)
|Duration:12 s (orb duration)|
|Range:20 / 30 / 40 / 50 m (cast range)|
5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 m (orb range)
- Oberon smites an enemy target with hallowed light up to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters away, dealing 150 / 200 / 300 / 500 damage while knocking-down and confusing the target.
- Additionally, the target emits 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 orb projectiles that seek out enemies within 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 meters from the main target, over a duration of 12 seconds. Each orb deals 75 / 85 / 100 / 150 Radiation damage, plus 15 / 20 / 25 / 35 % of the main target's maximum health and shields divided among the number of orbs; staggers and weakens its enemy target, and has a low chance to cause confusion.
- Number of orbs and their base damage are affected by Power Strength, while the health and shields to damage conversion is not.
- Orb lifespan is affected by Power Duration.
- Orb homing range is affected by Power Range.
- Weaken reduces the target's damage output by 30% for 6 seconds.
- If there are more orbs than enemies in homing range, the remainder will fire in random directions bouncing off of any environmental surface they touch, locking on to the first enemy which crosses into their homing range.
- Multiple orbs from a single cast can hit the same enemy if they travel close enough to the target after bouncing.
- Smite is a one-handed ability and as such will not interrupt full actions such as reloading, shooting, or charging weapons.
- Main article: Smite Infusion
- Smite can be cast while shooting or charging your ranged weapon simultaneously.
- Against large groups of enemies, Smite's total damage scales exponentially with Power Strength.
- Smite's Impact / Radiation damage type is particularly effective vs Corpus Shields and Grineer Alloy Armor, and less effective against most Infested units.
- The Weaken effect from Smite's conjured projectiles lowers the threat of nearby enemies by decreasing the damage they can deal.
- Try using Smite's guaranteed Confusion proc to misdirect enemies by turning a high-threat target and nearby foes against each other.
- Moreover, the additional Weaken effect forces enemies to expend more time fighting against their confused comarade.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases the projectile duration to 33.84 seconds.
- Reduces the cast range to 17 meters and the projectile range to 4.25 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces the projectile duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases the cast range to 125 meters and the projectile range to 31.25 meters.
- Reduces the initial damage to 200, the projectile damage to 60, and the projectile count to 2.
- Maximized Power Strength increases the initial damage to 1495, the projectile damage to 448.5, and the projectile count to 17.
- Increases the cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces the projectile duration to 8.7 seconds.