Focuses deadly energy within a target and then projects it outwards, damaging both the target and surrounding enemies.
|Strength:150 / 200 / 300 / 500 (initial damage)|
75 / 85 / 100 / 150 (orb base damage)
|Duration:12 s (orb duration)|
|Range:20 / 30 / 40 / 50 m (cast range)|
5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 m (orb range)
|Misc:15 / 20 / 25 / 35 (% health + shields to damage)|
- Oberon smites an enemy target with hallowed light up to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters away, dealing 150 / 200 / 300 / 500 damage while knocking-down and confusing the target.
- Additionally, the target emits 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 orb projectiles that seek out enemies within 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 meters from the main target, over a duration of 12 seconds. Each orb deals 75 / 85 / 100 / 150 Radiation damage, plus 15 / 20 / 25 / 35 % of the main target's maximum health and shields divided among the number of orbs; staggers and weakens its enemy target, and has a low chance to cause confusion.
- Number of orbs and their base damage are affected by Ability Strength, while the health and shields to damage conversion is not.
- Orb lifespan is affected by Ability Duration.
- Orb homing range is affected by Ability Range.
- Weaken reduces the target's damage output by 30% for 6 seconds.
- If there are more orbs than enemies in homing range, the remainder will fire in random directions bouncing off of any environmental surface they touch, locking on to the first enemy which crosses into their homing range.
- Multiple orbs from a single cast can hit the same enemy if they travel close enough to the target after bouncing.
- Smite is a one-handed ability and as such will not interrupt full actions such as reloading, shooting, or charging weapons.
- Main article: Smite Infusion
- Smite can be cast while shooting or charging your ranged weapon simultaneously.
- Against large groups of enemies, Smite's total damage scales exponentially with Ability Strength.
- Smite's Impact / Radiation damage type is particularly effective vs Corpus Shields and Grineer Alloy Armor, and less effective against most Infested units.
- The Weaken effect from Smite's conjured projectiles lowers the threat of nearby enemies by decreasing the damage they can deal.
- Try using Smite's guaranteed Confusion proc to misdirect enemies by turning a high-threat target and nearby foes against each other.
- Moreover, the additional Weaken effect forces enemies to expend more time fighting against their confused comarade.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 33.84 seconds.
- Reduces cast range to 17 meters and projectile range to 4.25 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases cast range to 125 meters and projectile range to 31.25 meters.
- Reduces initial damage to 200, projectile base damage to 60, and the projectile count to 2.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases initial damage to 1745, projectile base damage to 523.5, and the projectile count to 20.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases initial damage to 1495, projectile base damage to 448.5, and the projectile count to 17.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 8.7 seconds.