- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus applies to all weapons and some Warframe abilities.
- Confusion can proc based on the base status of the weapon or Warframe abilities. This is unaffected by Status Chance mods.
- Warframe abilities that seem to be enhanced by Smite Infusion:
- Warframe abilities that, in testing, appear to NOT be affected by Smite Infusion's damage bonus:
- Extra damage is affected by Ability Strength mods, up to a maximum of 349% with mods only.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration mods.
- As with all elemental damage boosting augments, it can be cast on Companions, Specters, Mind Controlled enemies, Shadows, Saryn's Molt, Loki's Decoy, Invasion Allies weapons and Clones created from Blade Storm.
- When used to increase weapon damage, the mod is treated as though a mod for +% Radiation was added at the end of the current list of mods. As such, the Radiation added will be increased by the presence of +Damage mods such as Serration, but will not be increased by adding other +Element mods such as Hellfire.
- The buff will allow the weapon to inflict Radiation Status Procs.
- Some similar augments add a base elemental type (Such as the Fireball Frenzy augment for Ember's Fireball which adds Heat) instead of a combined element. These buffs will combine in the same way that adding a mod for the appropriate damage type would.
- An unmodded Amprex (which deals Electricity damage) being wielded by a player who is affected by Fireball Frenzy will deal Radiation damage.
- An unmodded Kulstar (which deals Blast damage) being wielded by a player who is affected by Fireball Frenzy will deal Blast and Heat damage.
- A Braton which is modded to deal Cold damage being wielded by a player who is affected by Fireball Frenzy will deal Blast damage.
- A Braton which is modded to deal Blast damage being wielded by a player who is affected by Fireball Frenzy will deal increased Blast damage and will not deal any Heat damage.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases the buff duration to 112.8 seconds and the projectile duration to 33.84 seconds.
- Reduces the cast range to 17 meters and the projectile range to 4.25 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces the buff duration to 16 seconds and the projectile duration to 4.8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases the cast range to 125 meters and the projectile range to 31.25 meters.
- Reduces the damage buff to 40%, the initial damage to 200, the projectile damage to 60, and the projectile count to 2.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases the damage buff to 299%, the initial damage to 1495, the projectile damage to 448.5, and the projectile count to 17.
- Increases the cost to 38.75 energy.
- Decreases the buff duration to 29 seconds and the projectile duration to 8.7 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment