Drops a smoke bomb that stuns enemies and obscures their vision, rendering Ash invisible for a short time.
|Duration:2 / 4 / 6 / 8 s|
- Ash throws down a smoke bomb that staggers enemies for a short duration within a radius of 10 meters. Ash becomes untargetable for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 seconds.
- Even though Ash is untargetable, enemies will continue to attack near his last known location, and will make attempts to retaliate when harmed.
- Does not make Ash silent. Firing an unsuppressed weapon while under the effects of Smoke Screen will still alert nearby enemies to your presence.
- Hides Ash from Security Cameras which prevents them from activating laser barriers.
- Smoke Screen will also apply to any equipped companion.
- Ash can not be knocked down or staggered during the cast animation.
- Can be cast while moving or in mid-air.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Smoke Screen doesn't end when Ash is downed.
- Main article: Smoke Shadow
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 24.48 seconds.
- Reduces range to 3.4 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 8.75 energy.
- Reduces duration to 3.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 28 meters.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Strength has no positive effects on this ability.
- Increases cost to 54.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 5.8 seconds.