- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Smoke Screen will also cloak allies within 5 meters for a few seconds. (Teammates must be within range to receive the cast, after receiving the cast they can move away and still have invisibility)
- Affected by Ability Duration.
- The range to affect allies is not affected by Ability Range. This means builds focused on maximum duration (utilizing Narrow Minded) will not be negatively impacted by its range decreasing effects. However, this will still reduce the stun range of Smoke Screen.
- The duration to cloak allies is independent of Smoke Screen's rank. If Ash's Smoke Screen is of a lower rank than Smoke Shadow, it will be recastable before Smoke Shadow wears off, and thus allies' concealment can be refreshed before its initial duration ends.
- Allies cloaked by this augment can have it dispelled by Nullifier bubbles, but not by Dispel .
- Allies benefit from Stealth Damage Multipliers on melee attacks while cloaked.
- Allies affected by Smoke Shadow include NPCs (e.g. Syndicate Operatives, Rescue Target, etc.).
This augment does not benefit from modding beyond the invisibility duration, which has the same duration of the user.
Last update: Hotfix 18.104.22.168