|Snow Globe||Energy: 50||Power #:|
|Frost deep freezes any vapor and moisture in the area, creating a protective sphere with brief invulnerability to boost its strength.|
| Power Strength: |
1500 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500 (base health)
5x (armor multiplier)
40% / 50% / 60% / 67% (slow)
| Power Range: |
| Power Duration: |
30 s (globe duration)
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 s (invulnerability duration)
- Frost creates a protective globe of ice with a 5 meter radius that has a base health of 1500 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500. Upon activation, the globe is invulnerable for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds. All incoming damage that is absorbed during the invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the globe's base health. 500% of Frost's armor value is also added to the globe's base health. The globe will last for a maximum of 30 seconds.
- Base health is affected by Power Strength.
- Frost and his allies do not contribute to Snow Globe's health gain by shooting the globe during the invulnerability period.
- Globe duration is affected by Power Duration. The invulnerability duration is not affected by Power Duration.
- Globe radius is affected by Power Range.
- Enemies that enter the globe will have their attack/movement speed reduced by 40% / 50% / 60% / 67% within a radius of 5 meters from the globe's center.
- Most gunfire, both friendly and hostile, is blocked from entering the globe (gunfire can exit the globe normally). Abilities which are not area-of-effect in nature (Ex: Shuriken) are blocked as well. Detonations from a weapon (including enemy weapons) will penetrate inside the globe from the outside.
- AoE blasts from the attacks of Grineer Napalms and Bombards will still penetrate the globe, as well as their respective Stagger/Knockdown/Burn procs. A globe large enough however will prevent this AoE from hitting players in the direct center or on the opposite end of the globe.
- Snow Globe will not block direct-targeted attacks, such as Soul Punch, Shock, and Smite. It will block attacks with Punch Through, but not Railgun MOA projectiles.
- Can be cast multiple times to create more than a single instance of Snow Globe.
- Conclave rating: 20 / 20 / 40 / 60.
- Place over a cryo-pod in defense missions to shield it from all incoming fire.
- Maximized Power Duration will reduce the globe's radius to 1.7 meters, allowing the globe to protect a cryopod without obstructing friendly fire.
- Not recommended for Infested missions unless the user prefers using close quarter weapons or melee weapons against the enemies who are slowed inside.
- When a teammate is downed, place a Snow Globe over him/her to protect you while reviving.
- When facing a boss with ranged attacks, do not place a Snow Globe on it. Instead, place it where your team is, as to protect them from incoming damage.
- When facing a melee boss, you can place a Snow Globe on the boss to slow it down.
- It's strongly recommended to place a Snow Globe on melee bosses if and only if you have range mods equipped. Otherwise only place it on a boss if your team agrees on this decision.
- The particle effect inside the globe can distract players vision. Having a black energy color will remove this particle effect entirely, allowing better vision inside the globe.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases the duration to 77.1 seconds.
- Reduces the globe radius to 1.7 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces the duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases the globe radius to 11.75 meters.
- Reduces the health to 1400.
- Maximized Power Strength increases the base health to 8540.
- Increases the cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces Frost's shields by 5%.
- Maximized Steel Fiber and Arcane Aurora Helmet increases the base health to 5732.5 (3500 + 5*446.5).
- Reduces Frost's health by 5%.
- Maximized Power Strength and Steel Fiber will add up to a base health of 10535 (using Arcane Squall Helmet is recommended, because it boosts the health more than Aurora Helmet does).