|Snow Globe||Energy: 50||Power #: 3|
|Frost deep freezes any vapor and moisture in the surrounding area to create an impenetrable sphere of protection.|
| Equip Cost: |
6 / 7 / 8 / 9
| Power Strength: |
1500 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500 (base health)
5x (armor multiplier)
40% / 50% / 60% / 67% (slow)
| Power Range: |
| Power Duration: |
30 s (globe duration)
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 s (invulnerability duration)
- Creates a sphere with a 5 meter radius that lasts for 30 seconds. Snow Globe's radius is affected by Power Range, and duration is affected by Power Duration.
- Upon activation, Snow Globe is invulnerable for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 seconds. This invulnerability duration is not affected by Power Duration.
- 100% of the incoming damage that is absorbed during the invulnerability period is converted into health, and added to Snow Globe's base health of 1500 / 2500 / 3000 / 3500. This base health affected by Power Strength, and is also increased by Frost's Armor value multiplied by 5.
- Frost and allies do not contribute to Snow Globe's health gain by shooting the globe during the invulnerability period.
- Most gunfire, both friendly and hostile, is blocked from entering the globe (gunfire can exit the globe normally). Abilities which are not area-of-effect in nature (Ex: Shuriken) are blocked as well. Detonations from a weapon (including enemy weapons) will penetrate inside the globe from the outside.
- AoE blasts from the attacks of Grineer Napalms and Bombards will still penetrate the globe, as well as their respective Stagger/Knockdown/Burn procs. A globe large enough however will prevent this AoE from hitting players in the direct center or on the opposite end of the globe.
- Snow Globe will not block direct-targeted attacks, such as Soul Punch, Shock, and Smite. It will block attacks with Punch Through, but not Railgun MOA projectiles.
- Enemies that enter the globe are slowed by 40% / 50% / 60% / 67% including both movement speed and attack speed. This slow percent is not affected by Power Strength, and slow radius is not affected by Power Range.
- Can be cast multiple times to create more than a single instance of Snow Globe.
- Place over a cryo-pod in defense missions to shield it from all incoming fire.
- Not recommended for Infested missions unless the user prefers using close quarter weapons or melee weapons against the enemies who are slowed inside.
- When a teammate is downed, place a Snow Globe over him to protect you while reviving.
- When facing a boss with ranged attacks, do not place a Snow Globe on him. Instead, place it where your team is, as to protect them from incoming damage.
- When facing a melee boss, you can place a Snow Globe on the boss to slow it down.
- It's strongly recommended to place a Snow Globe on melee bosses if and only if you have range mods equipped. Otherwise only place it on a boss if your team agrees on this decision.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases the duration to 77.1 seconds.
- Reduces the globe radius to 1.7 meters.
- This reduced radius can be a secondary benefit, allowing the globe to protect a cryopod without obstructing friendly fire.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces the cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces the duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases the globe radius to 11.8 meters.
- Reduces the health to 1400.
- Maximized Power Strength increases the base health to 8540.
- Increases the cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces Frost's shields by 5%.
- Maximized Steel Fiber and Aurora Helmet increases the base health to 5730 (3500+5*446).
- Reduces Frost's health by 5%.
- Maximized Power Strength and Steel Fiber will add up to a base health of 10532(using Squall Helmet because he gives you overall more base health than the Aurora Helmet).