Banshee emits a sonic shockwave that pushes targets in range with enough force to incapacitate or kill attackers.
|Strength:25 / 35 / 40 / 50|
|Range:10 / 12 / 13 / 15 m|
- Banshee channels sound at high velocity to create a shock wave that propagates forward in a 180° cone. Enemies caught by the wave are ragdolled, knocked back several meters, and dealt 25 / 35 / 40 / 50 Impact damage. The shock wave travels 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 meters.
- Damage is affected by Power Strength.
- The shock wave does not affect enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Banshee has line of sight.
- Range is affected by Power Range.
- The shock wave will have a very slight delay between activating and knocking down enemies at the maximum range of the ability, as it has a very minute travel time.
- Some enemies, including most heavy units, have a cooldown before being able to be knocked back again.
- Some enemies will simply be stunned or be knocked down, but most will be pushed back.
- Can be used while jumping, sliding, flipping, wall-running or wall-clinging.
- Delay of about 0.8 seconds between uses.
- Main article: Sonic Fracture
- Can be used effectively as a source of instant crowd control to get large amounts of enemies out of your face incredibly quickly.
- When combined with Energy Siphon and Maximized Power Range this ability can be used continuously to keep large crowds of units off their feet until death. This is one of the most energy efficient crowd-control effects in the game.
- Since Sonic Boom can knock most people back, they can be instantly killed if they are sent to a bottomless pit.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases range to 37.5 meters.
- Reduces damage to 20.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 174.5.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 149.5.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.