- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Sonic Fracture's armor reduction is affected by Ability Strength. To completely remove a target's armor in a single cast, Ability Strength should be increased by 43% at minimum.
- A maxed Intensify and Power Drift can do this without negatively impacting any other stats.
- Some enemies, like Councilor Vay Hek, have no weaknesses under their armor, and therefore take more damage when still slightly armored; making it more advantageous to get just under 43% Ability Strength. A rank 4 Power Drift and a maxed Intensify can get one to 42.5%, and despite being listed in the armory as 43% will leave a small fraction of armor.
- Duration of armor reduction is affected by Ability Duration.
- Subsequent casts of Sonic Boom reset the duration of the armor reduction and will stack the armor reduction.
- Overlapping successive casts will stack its armor reduction effect multiplicatively.
- Affected enemies have a green aura around them identical to that displayed by Corrosive.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases the duration to 22.56 seconds.
- Reduces range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces the duration to 3.2.
- Reduces stamina by 5%.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 37.5 meters.
- Reduces the armor reduction to 28%.
- Reduces damage to 20.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases the armor reduction to 100% and base damage to 149.5.
- Reduces duration to 5.8 seconds.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment