- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Sonic Fracture's armor reduction is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration of armor reduction is affected by Ability Duration.
- Subsequent casts of Sonic Boom reset the duration of the armor reduction and will stack the armor reduction.
- Overlapping successive casts will stack its armor reduction effect multiplicatively.
- Affected enemies have a green aura around them identical to that displayed by Corrosive.
- Some enemies, like Councilor Vay Hek, have no weaknesses under their armor, and therefore take more damage when still slightly armored; making it more advantageous to get just under 43% Ability Strength. A rank 4 Power Drift and a maxed Intensify can get one to 42.5%, and despite being listed in the armory as 43% will leave a small fraction of armor.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases armor reduction duration to 24.48 seconds.
- Reduces range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces armor reduction duration to 3.2 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 42 meters.
- Reduces armor reduction to 28% and Reduces damage to 20.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases armor reduction to 100% and damage to 206.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment