- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Instantly revives the downed ally target on cast with a percentage of their maximum health.
- Can revive allied targets repeatedly as long as Nekros has enough energy for Soul Punch.
- Since there is no cooldown, using a Team Energy Restore after casting lets you cast again immediately, in case of multiple downed allies.
- Synergizes well with Despoil, as it allows one to continue Desecrating after reviving someone, and expending their energy.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces range to 17 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 140 meters.
- Reduces initial damage to 200 and health restored to 12%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases initial damage to 1865 and health restored to 111.9%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases initial damage to 1615 and health restored to 96.9%.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- Prior to Update 15.5, Nekros's energy and shields would be fully drained upon use, along with draining a percentage of his health, all of which made him vulnerable to enemy fire. The shield and health drain penalties have since been removed.
- The name of this mod is a play on the phrase, "Sole Survivor", meaning the only survivor.