- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Instantly revives the downed ally target on cast with a percentage of their maximum health.
- Can revive allied targets repeatedly as long as Nekros has enough energy for Soul Punch.
- Since there is no cooldown, using a Team Energy Restore after casting lets you cast again immediately, in case of multiple downed allies.
- Synergizes well with Despoil, as it allows one to continue Desecrating after reviving someone, and expending their energy.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effect on this ability/augment.
- Reduces the cast range to 17 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces the cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effect on this ability/augment.
- Maximized Ability Range increases the cast range to 125 meters.
- Reduces heath restored to 12%.
- Reduces the initial damage to 200.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases health restored to 89.7%.
- Increases the initial damage to 1495.
- Increases the cost to 38.75 energy.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- Prior to Update 15.5, Nekros's energy and shields would be fully drained upon use, along with draining a percentage of his health, all of which made him vulnerable to enemy fire. The shield and health drain penalties have since been removed.
- The name of this mod is a play on the phrase, "Sole Survivor", meaning the only survivor.