Spare Parts gives the Sentinel a chance to drop rare items on death.
| 0 || +7.5% || 2
| 1 || +15% || 3
| 2 || +22.5% || 4
| 3 || +30% || 5
| 4 || +37.5% || 6
| 5 || +45% || 7
- A Sentinel will only drop a resource once per mission. If the sentinel is revived along with the player, it will not drop resources should it be destroyed again.
- A Sentinel will not drop a resource under the following circumstances;
- If queued for a Regen/Primed Regen, the Sentinel will only drop a resource upon cosuming all of its regen charges.
- It is not reliable if the Sentinel dies through Self Destruct.
Spare Parts old card before Update 13.1
- Updated the Spare Parts description to better describe the mod's functionality (Now says: "(%) Rare Item Drop Chance On Sentinel Death")
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.