Spinning Needle is one of three Stance mods for dual-daggers weapons. It features swift stabs and twisting slashes.
Can be equipped on:
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
| Slide +
| In Air +
| Wall Dash +
|Knockdowned Enemy + 2x350%|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Alters the default quick attacks of its melee class.
- All hits seem to proc Impact whenever they can. It does not, however, stop other procs from happening, leading to hits applying two procs at once and allowing for fairly reliable stunlocking on specific targets. However, the impact proc can also lead to missing specific hits due to the dagger's short range, the stance's slow nature and the distance the enemy travels away during an impact proc.
- The final hit of Fey Intervention will both ragdoll and launch enemies away.
- [console] When performing the Accursed Whispers, while aiming forward can alter the combo animation to the "pause" variation of Fey Intervention.
- Against humanoids such as Grineer Lancers, the third hit of True Kiss is typically a headshot.
- If the Pause on Fey Intervention (the first) is done correctly, the strike performed will be a horizontal strike instead of vertical. The remaining three hits of the combo have very short recovery times, making it difficult to execute.
- Two combos have exactly the same name, Fey Intervention.
- Spinning Needle is currently the only dual daggers stance which has a polarity, matching the Okina which was released alongside this stance.