The Spira Prime is the Primed variant of the Spira throwing daggers featuring a boost to its Fire Rate, Reload Speed, Status Effect chance, Critical chance and Critical multiplier in exchange for reduced damage.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi refer to Void Relics
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Killing an enemy causes its body to be carried away along throw direction and damage another enemy in the way.
- Note that this is not a Punch Through effect because the projectile itself can't penetrate anything by default.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Can be 'fired' automatically.
- Arcing shots allow for headshots over cover.
- Highest critical chance of all secondary weapons alongside Pandero.
- High Critical multiplier (2.5x) following the AkSomati (3x) and Nukor (4x)
- Capable of using the thrown-exclusive mod Concealed Explosives.
- Has travel time, making it difficult to land an accurate shot at long distances.
- Shoots in an arc, making it difficult for use at long range.
- Slow fire rate.
- Left and right handed single throws follow separate aim points, as well as wide scatter on automatic throws, making it difficult to take advantage of the weapon's critical rate on headshots.
- Low Impact and Slash damage, less effective against shields and flesh.
- Puncture damage also has a reduction to shields, further hampering this weapon's performance against shields.
- Spira Prime, compared to Spira:
- Lower base damage (47.0 vs. 55.0)
- Higher critical chance (30% vs. 25%)
- Higher status chance (10% vs. 5%)
- Higher fire rate (3.33 rounds/sec vs. 2.5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (12 rounds vs. 10 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (0.8 s vs. 1 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 1)
- See Category:Spira Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Spira Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Spira Prime was originally released in July 2015 on the Chinese build of Warframe, along with Excalibur Umbra Prime and Nikana Prime.
- The Spira Prime was unintentionally leaked in the Codex following Hotfix 18.4.7.
- The drill tip on the Spira Prime spins, making it the only throwing knife secondary with a non-static animated model.
- "Spira" is the Latin word for "spiral" or "coil". The weapon is named this way due to its spinning tips.