Sprint Boost is an Aura that increases sprint speed of Warframes.
|| Cost *
| 0 || +2.5% || -2
| 1 || +5.0% || -3
| 2 || +7.5% || -4
| 3 || +10.0% || -5
| 4 || +12.5% || -6
| 5 || +15.0% || -7
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Power
- This aura's effect stacks with Coaction Drift, Rush, Armored Agility and Speed Drift for a +70% increase in sprint speed on a personal level.
- If an entire cell uses this setup, an entire cell in a standard mission will give a 104.5% increase in sprint speed, whereas an entire cell in a Trial will give a total of 150.5%.
- This aura was one of several auras that were originally obtainable through Transmutation in Update 10.6. It was retrieved by DE shortly afterward, and wouldn't be re-released until Update 12.0.
- Update 10.6.1 also reduced the aura's effects and maximum rank from +10% sprint speed per rank for 5 ranks to +2.5% sprint speed per rank for 3 ranks.
Mod's effects prior to Update 10.6.1
Mod's appearance prior to Update 14
“Ah, have you come to make a donation to my newest 'enterprise'...?”Patch history is needed. Click here for instructions.
- Buffed from 3 rank to 5 rank mod.
- Rush, a mod that increases sprint speed solely for the Warframe equipping it.
- Armored Agility, a mod that increases sprint speed along with armor.
- Speed Drift, another mod that increases sprint speed along with casting speed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.