“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Notes section needs to be "re-math'd".
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Power
- This aura's effect stacks with Coaction Drift, Rush, Armored Agility and Speed Drift for a +70% increase in sprint speed on a personal level.
- If an entire cell uses this setup, an entire cell in a standard mission will give a 104.5% increase in sprint speed, whereas an entire cell in a Trial will give a total of 150.5%.
- This aura was one of several auras that were originally obtainable through Transmutation in Update 10.6. It was retrieved by DE shortly afterward, and wouldn't be re-released until Update 12.0.
- Update 10.6.1 also reduced the aura's effects and maximum rank from +10% sprint speed per rank for 5 ranks to +2.5% sprint speed per rank for 3 ranks.
- Rush, a mod that increases sprint speed solely for the Warframe equipping it.
- Armored Agility, a mod that increases sprint speed along with armor.
- Speed Drift, another mod that increases sprint speed along with casting speed.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector |
Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger
Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|