This mod is unique to the Huras Kubrow, and will be given to players upon incubation of a Huras Kubrow.
- Has an ~8 second cooldown after leaving any kind of stealth state, including Shadow Step, Smoke Screen, Invisibility, Prowl and Arcane Trickery.
- Similar to Ghost, the effect of Stalk cloaks the Kubrow and its master, rendering them invisible to enemies.
- The visual effect is identical at present. The Kubrow will make a howl animation when activating it.
- As with other cloaking abilities, enemies will be alerted by physical contact or noise made by the player such as firing a weapon.
- The Kubrow itself will not engage enemies during Stalk. However, if it is already aggressive when Stalk activates, it can continue to attack without breaking cloak.
- The activation range of Stalk is centered on the player and not the Huras Kubrow, however the Kubrow has to be within a certain distance to the player in order to activate the cloak.
- Stalk can persist for more than 2 minutes. However, it does have a time limit.
- Stalk has a larger detect range than Ghost.
- The cloak will break when using a weapon but not when using a Warframe ability.
- During the Defense mission in the Howl of the Kubrow questline for the Nai Zhen Collar, the effect of Stalk does not dissipate while attacking.
- This may possibly be caused by the Kubrow not precisely occupying the player's Companion slot.
- When using continuous beam weapons such as the Quanta, the player may be affected by the Stalk effect without dissipation if the ability is used while continually firing; effectively making the player able to deal damage while cloaked.
|Species||Domestic||Chesa • Huras • Raksa • Sahasa • Sunika|
|Enemy||Drahk • Feral|
|Breeding||Kubrow Den • Kubrow Egg • Incubator Power Core|
|Genetics||DNA Stabilizer • Genetic Code Template|
|Mods||Chesa||Retrieve • Neutralize|
|Huras||Hunt • Stalk|
|Raksa||Howl • Protect|
|Sahasa||Dig • Ferocity|
|Sunika||Savagery • Unleashed|
|Helminth||Proboscis • Trample|
|Others||Animal Instinct • Bite • Hastened Deflection • Link Armor • Link Health • Link Shields • Loyal Companion • Maul • Medi-Pet Kit • Pack Leader • Scavenge • Shelter|