Players can begin to view their current Standings at the Syndicate Panel from within their Orbiter once they have achieved Mastery Rank 3. However it is possible to view Standing before Mastery Rank 3 by viewing one's profile and changing to the Syndicates tab. It is also possible to earn Standing at any Mastery Rank by aiding other Tenno with their daily Syndicate missions and picking Syndicate Medallions, before turning them into the appropriate NPC at any Relay.
Earning Standing with a syndicate is largely a matter of wearing that syndicate's Sigils, a cosmetic item received from Syndicates. To equip a Sigil, the player must go to the Regalia section of the Appearance tab in the Arsenal, select the location of the Sigil (Front or Back of the Warframe), and then select the desired Sigil. When wearing a syndicate's Sigil, approximately 2.25% of any affinity earned will be converted to Standing with that syndicate. Higher tiered Sigils also grant a bonus multiplier to Standing gain depending on the Sigil's rank, ranging from +5% to +15%.
Alternatively, a Tenno can earn standing by trading in Syndicate Medallions in their respective Syndicate's enclave in a Relay. Medallions can be found on the daily Syndicate Alert missions as physical objects scattered throughout the map that have to be interacted with to pick up. Nearly all PvE mission-types are also potentially accessible as Syndicate missions; the only exceptions are Assassination, Recovery, and Trial missions, which do not have any syndicate-aligned versions as of yet.
There are a total 8 medallions per mission, and each medallion rewards either 500, 1000, or 5,000 standing for that respective Syndicate depending on rarity. Redeeming these medallions will gain Standing with that syndicate and its allies, but also reduce Standing with opposing groups. There are no Syndicate Medallions available for the Conclave and Cephalon Simaris, though both of these syndicates do offer other ways to gain standing each day.
Cephalon Simaris sports a very different method of earning standing. Unlike other syndicates which require their own respective sigils to be equipped in order to earn their standing, earning his favor is largely a matter of scanning enemies and objects with the Synthesis Scanner. Scanning with the Synthesis Scanner will grant the player standing, where the amount of standing awarded is scaled with the enemy level, and will multiply by 3 times if a stealth scan is successfully performed. Successful synthesis on Synthesis Targets will also grant a large surplus amounts of Standing and contribute to the Synthesis community progress in the Sanctuary.
Daily Standing CapEdit
Standing gain has a daily cap that players cannot exceed, which determines the maximum amount of Standing they can earn daily. This amount is calculated as:
Daily Standing Cap = 1,000 × Mastery Rank + 1,000
- Conclave and Cephalon Simaris' Standing Cap is completely separate from the main syndicates. Earning a main syndicate's favor will affect neither the Conclave nor Simaris' daily cap.
- The reward Standing from Syndicate Alerts do not affect or count towards the daily Standing cap however.
- Playing a Syndicate Alert with a reward of 1,600 and wearing the highest Sigil (+15%), will reward 1,840 reward Standing (+920 for allied) and will not be subtracted from the daily cap limit. All other standing received with the primary Syndicate in this mission for killing, completing challenges etc. will be subtracted from the cap.
- Syndicate Medallions do not count against the daily cap, thus they can provide additional Standing even if the cap has been reached.
- An Affinity Booster would, in effect, double Standing gained since Standing is based on affinity earned. This does not apply to Cephalon Simaris.
- The Standing Cap will reset every day at the same time as the Daily Login rewards. As of this writing, 8pm EST.
Arbiters of Hexis
The Perrin Sequence
|Currencies||Credits • Ducats • Platinum • Standing|
|General||Affinity • Clan • Daily Tribute • Focus • Foundry • Fusion • Key Bindings • Mastery Rank • Mods (Damaged) • Orbiter • Polarization • Trade System • Transmutation|
|Gameplay||Mission||Air Support • Alert (Tactical) • Archwing • Cell • Challenge Reward • Death • Death Mark • Enemy Behavior • HUD • Maneuvers (Archwing) • Matchmaking • One-Handed Action • Tile Sets • Mission|
|Stealth||Hacking • Noise Level • Stealth|
|Attributes||Weapons||Accuracy • Ammo • Attack Speed • Critical Hit • Damage • Fire Rate • Melee • Multishot • Projectile Speed • Punch Through • Recoil • Reload Speed • Status • Zoom|
|Warframe||Attributes • Armor • Health • Passives • Powers • Shield • Threat Level|
|Mathematical||Enemy Level Scaling • Maximization (Duration • Efficiency • Range • Strength) • User Research|